Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

In Your Atmosphere

Hey, ya'll.

John Mayer is awesome.
My roommates are awesome. (funny story about me & my roommates coming up next post)
I know I've been barely posting, but I. Am. SO. Busyyyyy.
All I get time for is around an hour of skype with my parents & brothers every day & barely ten minutes of texting.

I have another theory on life.
When life gets rougher & things get tougher, be thankful and smile more. Because God is giving you these trials to make you stronger. And when you pass these times, you'll look back and remember how worried you were, but you'll be stronger and better and able to handle much more.

I was worried about my meeting with my adviser, about how I would manage to take 70 classes in two years, when I can take around fourteen classes every year.
I was worried that I wouldn't be able to cope with all my classes.
I was worried that I'd get another migraine because of how much I was worrying.
I was worried that I had fever again.
I was worried that I wouldn't get to class on time.
I was worried that I wouldn't understand what was being taught in my calculus class.

And guess what?

My adviser said there are ways through which I can take more than fourteen classes every year.
My classes are going just fine.
I did get a migraine but I had medicine for it. And for once, that medicine worked.
I didn't get fever.
I got to class early.
I had been teaching tenth grade the same stuff that my calculus teacher taught in class today.

And that was all because I kept praying and saying the Ayat-ul-kursi.
Kinda solidifies your faith more and more.

Hope everyone has a happy week.
Because happiness is MUCH more important than grades, jobs, income, and a whole bunch of other things.

Oh, AND. Dallas Cowboys beat the Giants 24-17. In Yo Face.
Oh, AND, AND. Rutgers beat Howard 26-0. That's twenty-six to nil.


5 comments:

  1. You're taking fourteen classes a year?
    Don't people usually take eight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are planning to take 70 classes in 2 years? O.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're having a good time:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hey, take it easy. Health first, the rest later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only recently started listening to John Mayer. Love his song 'half of my heart'!

    I like your theory :)

    Glad that everything worked out mashaAllah!

    ReplyDelete