Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

365 Day Project, Day 16


Yes, that's part of the Rutgers farm. And the horses. And a sunset.
A sunset here is a sunrise somewhere else.
I'll bet someone said that someone said that sometime but if no one did, I said it :)

4 comments:

  1. Somebody did say that...You!
    You have got to post pictures of the horses if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What exactly is the 365 day project?? im very curious about it. Will you be posting something, every single day of the year??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talitha, I've taken a few pictures, but I'm going to take a much better soon and upload it :)

    Farooq Habib, I will be taking a picture every day and uploading it for 365 days :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats very amazing and unique I must say. Best of luck of you project :)

    ReplyDelete