Man, I thought I'd really love AC but I hated it so damn much.
Hi Ovais :D long time no speak! Hope you've been well inshAllah :)
I just did a post linking this blog about migraines and then I remembered you mentioning you suffer from them too? How is it going for you? Hopefully well! Anyway, I seriously think you should give this blog a read and look at the different resources she's got linked up. Really helped me :)
Man, I thought I'd really love AC but I hated it so damn much.
ReplyDeleteHi Ovais :D long time no speak! Hope you've been well inshAllah :)
I just did a post linking this blog about migraines and then I remembered you mentioning you suffer from them too? How is it going for you? Hopefully well! Anyway, I seriously think you should give this blog a read and look at the different resources she's got linked up. Really helped me :)
http://www.migrainemonologues.com/