Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Defective.

I should just kill myself.

13 comments:

  1. Please dont because I'm sure you will have a lot of wonderful events to look forward in your life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know, patience is the key, but still..

      Delete
  2. Dude, I go away for a while and come back to this? :( what's going on ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just.. tired of everything. Tired of feeling.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes, they definitely do, but when things repeat themselves with different people, then you go through everything all over again.

      Delete
  4. NO. NO. NO.

    I remember how you went abroad to study. Your hopes were high and you were going to start new at a new place. Before that, your blog was brimmed with happiness and love. I don't know what's going on but I sure as hell know that you won't let yourself die just like this.

    Nope. NOT YOU.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember how positive I was at that time. I'll get through it, just ups and downs all the time.

      Delete
  5. That is not gonna solve your problems you know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Technically, it solves all problems, cause I won't be around anymore.

      Delete
  6. Hi Ovais,
    It's been a while since I've been back to the blog world and just saw your post and wanted to let you know that you're making a valuable contribution and should not think of ending your life. You're young and things will change. I know you must be going through some tough ordeal, but please talk to the right people; you need to talk it through. In the end, I hope it's just your migraine talking and that you're feeling better now. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to think I'm making a contribution; all I do is give and give and give, and you're right, I need to talk and I'll get through it :)

      Delete
  7. Toba kero kiddo. Allah hates ungratefulness

    ReplyDelete