This post shall be full of randomness.
And chaos.
I finally figured out that when people congratulate you on something, you're supposed to feel like you really achieved something instead of just thinking that anyone can do it.
After all, if anyone can do it, then they would have, right?
But.. It still feels good to celebrate stuff like getting continuous As. Not that I get anything for it. Yet.
So I treat myself.. by not studying for a while. :p
And reading and watching movies instead.
Like Lord of the Rings. Seen it so many times, but I just love it.
Home is behind,
And the world ahead,
And there are many paths to tread;
Through shadow,
Through the edge of night;
Until the stars are all alight..
Mist and shadow,
Cloud and shade,
All shade fade..
And the old Harry Potter movies. Amazing how I can say everything before they say it in the movie word for word.
Speaking of which, I just saw the last movie. On my laptop. NOT in 3D. I get a headache with 3D.
Which reminds me, I haven't had a migraine for three days in a row now.
Hope it lasts :o
And I really hope that the 'peace' in Karachi lasts too.
Now for some personal stuff.
Oh wait, all this is about me, so that makes it personal, doesn't it?
I'm becoming more withdrawn from society. As in my blog is the only place where I can be.. me.
I don't have my summer camp this year to give me the huge push I always get.
I don't really text people much anymore. Unless it's about something important.
I'm considering going off Facebook.
I wish I could be a better son and a better older brother.
I wish I could switch places with my friend who has leukemia.
I wish I could help everyone.. and punish those who harm others.
I wish..
Anyway.
Inheritance-Eragon's last book-is coming in September along with Praetorian (Simon Scarrow)-and I can't waittttt =D
Anddd last thing to do today is to award two people =)
Firstly, to Daaneiia at http://prettychimera.blogspot.com/..
Second, to Beyond Timid at http://theenigmashideout.blogspot.com/
I LOVE your blogs. And I love some other blogs too, but some people DON'T POST for ages ._.


Ohhh migraine...take good care of your self.... :)
ReplyDeleteAnd congrats for having awards :)
I saw Harry Potter too! Except the 3D version in the movie theater. Hahaha. :P
ReplyDeleteFacebook's really boring now. The only reason I'm on is because my aunt has some clothing company my mom buys stuff from.
Why do you want leukemia? o_O
THANK GOD Inheritance is coming out. That book took forever.
Thank you for the award, by the way. :) My first one! :D
Hey you can be so random at times and I love it,
ReplyDeleteReally why would you want leukemia? What's your friend's name? you've gotta tell me.
Thank that you're yourself here at least. :P
Thankyouu so much for your award. I shall comment on your every latest post. That's the treat.
I love the title. I can recite all the dialogues from HP as well.
ReplyDeleteAnd haye. I didn't get any blog award. I wanna be famouz too.
oooh, Harry Potter!
ReplyDeletei hope your migraine-less state stays :D
did you add that smiley and those lightning bolts to the awards? cause i know the person who made them and those things weren't there before lol.
I get a headache in 3d too, and I don't get why people want to wear those annoying glasses through-out the movie.
ReplyDeleteI really hope your friend recovers from leukaemia. My friend has it too, and all I can do is pray that he's going to be okay. I feel so helpless- it's scary.
I wouldn't go off facebook because that's where I stay in touch with my friends from pakistan. You can maybe take a break from it, it's boring these days anyways. Just make sure you don't isolate us and leave blogger! :)
Asma: Thank you, I will :)
ReplyDeleteBeyond Timid: Hey, wait till I get back to America and I can watch movies in theater :p
I only want to switch with a friend.. not have it :p
Daaneiia: My friend is in Michigan.. that's all I can tell you :o
AcetylCholine: Patienceee :p
Furree, yes, I added those :o
PurpleMist: I'm staying on blogger :)
So you're an insane Lordof therings lover too? Yaay!!
ReplyDeleteI guess you're the first blogger that I've found who's a star wars and a LOTR fan!
May the force be with you! :P