Welcome to my world. It's filled with hyperactivity or total, total randomness. Or, sometimes, calm. Calm like…the eye of the hurricane. I'm a mechanical engineering manager in Dallas.My blog is where I can let my thoughts and feelings out. It's where I can be me.
wait till i tell your students this :P
LoL it's really interesting :D...
Cheeeekkkuuuuuuuuu are you a teacher?
my cousin's name is ovais also and we call him ovi...he thought that was too cute but wait till he hears yr nickname :)
cheeeku??? Is that a short form of cheeky? :P
I would've put u down for more of a chuppu?
hmm....I will agree to this when I will hear your CHEEKH....hmm....untill then....no comment !
Furree.. You're going to have to tell the entire school then, I'm being a substitute teacher instead :pDaaneiia.. Yup =)Cricketfreak.. No way :pAabi.. Chuppu? :s
Really? Where where where????
A school. :p
Which school?And I never liked Cheekos. The fruit wala Cheeeko.They are too Cheeky for me =D
This comment has been removed by the author.
cheeku,ummm does it mean a guy trying to get cheeky ?:P
Ji nai. :p
Ohh that's good cheecku. Yayy lucky cheeku.
How strange, what does it mean?
It's the name of a fruit.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manilkara_zapota
Cheeku sounds cute =D
wait till i tell your students this :P
ReplyDeleteLoL it's really interesting :D...
ReplyDeleteCheeeekkkuuuuuuuuu are you a teacher?
ReplyDeletemy cousin's name is ovais also and we call him ovi...he thought that was too cute but wait till he hears yr nickname :)
ReplyDeletecheeeku??? Is that a short form of cheeky? :P
ReplyDeleteI would've put u down for more of a chuppu?
ReplyDeletehmm....I will agree to this when I will hear your CHEEKH....
ReplyDeletehmm....untill then....no comment !
Furree.. You're going to have to tell the entire school then, I'm being a substitute teacher instead :p
ReplyDeleteDaaneiia.. Yup =)
Cricketfreak.. No way :p
Aabi.. Chuppu? :s
Really? Where where where????
ReplyDeleteA school. :p
ReplyDeleteWhich school?
ReplyDeleteAnd I never liked Cheekos. The fruit wala Cheeeko.
They are too Cheeky for me =D
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletecheeku,ummm does it mean a guy trying to get cheeky ?:P
ReplyDeleteJi nai. :p
ReplyDeleteOhh that's good cheecku. Yayy lucky cheeku.
ReplyDeleteHow strange, what does it mean?
ReplyDeleteIt's the name of a fruit.
ReplyDeletehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manilkara_zapota
Cheeku sounds cute =D
ReplyDelete