Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Fragments. Of sad songs. Compiled into a story.

So don't fall in love there's just too much to loseIf you're given the choice, I'm begging you choose to walk away, walk away,Don't let it get you, I can't bear to see the same happen to you.Now son, I'm only telling you this, because life can do terrible things.
Life is not meant to be fair. Love hurts. It's better and easier to never fall in love. That way, you don't end up being scarred for life.-Me.And that's what this entire post is about. It's sad, yes. It's a story of how I refuse to trust anyone totally anymore. It's a story of how hope fails, patience fails, love, even love fails.This brings an end to my month-and-a-half of happiness. Really bumming, I was hoping to go for a record two months after four years of pain.Even when life gives you misery, you smile and enjoy the good things that God has given you, now that is not how strong you are or how much sense you have, but it's something even more awesome. Well, I'm going to start again tomorrow.
In the night I hear 'em talk, the coldest story ever toldSomewhere far along this road he lost his soulTo a woman so heartlessHow could you be so heartless?How could you be so heartless?Heartless-Kanye West
My hands are cold, my body's numb,I'm still in shock, what have you done?My head is pounding, my visions blurredYour mouth is moving, I don't hear a word
And I hurt so bad, that I search my skinFor the entry point, where love went inAnd ricocheted and bounced aroundAnd left a hole, when you walked out
I'm falling through the doors of the emergency roomCan anybody help me with these exit wounds?And I'm dying, dying from the exit woundsExit wounds-The Script
These wounds won't seem to healThis pain is just too realThere's just too much that time cannot eraseMy immortal-Evanescence
Back up the day nowWhat did I do to get us to this pointMe losing you in this momentI feel it, deep in my chest I can't breathe
I can't let go, broken yet holding onTo you, to us, this love is too strong for me to let goBroken yet holding on
Afraid everything is over nowThe rain clouds are passingStill tryna wonder how I lost youAre you really over me? You said so, don't believe itYou were where I wanna beI love youBroken yet holding on-Unknown
What about me? It isn't fairI've had enough, now I want my shareCan't you see, I want to liveBut you just take more than you giveWhat about me-Shannon Noll
All she wanna do is hurt meMake me play her gameAll she wanna do is hurt meShe wants me to feel painI tried to say I'm sorryBut that don't mean a thingAll she wanna do is hurt meHurt me-Ne Yo
And she knows that I know she's unfaithfulAnd it kills me insideTo know that she's happy with some other guyShe can see me dyingUnfaithful cover-(original Unfaithful-Rihanna)
So soft and slow, never knew a girlCould be so God damn coldI know, the way she moveGot me spendin' my doughAnd yo, if you would've seenWhat I seen on the pole, just know
That I was wrong for fallin' in loveI was wrong for fallin' in loveAgainst the grain-Akon
It only hurtsWhen your eyes are openLies get tossedAnd truth is spokenIt only hurts when that doorGets openDreams are lostAnd hearts are brokenIt only hurts-Default
I trusted youYeah that would be my first mistakeYeah I...I've been lied toYour eyes are ice cold blueA mirror of the heart inside of youJust go-Jesse Mccartney
You left in the rain without closing the doorI didn't stand in your way.
But I miss you more than I missed you beforeAnd now where I'll find comfort, God knows'Cause you left me just when I needed you mostLeft me just when I needed you most
Now most mornings, I stare out the windowAnd I think about where you might beI've written you letters that I'd like to sendIf you would just send one to meYou left me just when I needed you most-Randy Van Warmer
When your day is long and the nightThe night is yours aloneWhen you're sure you've had enoughOf this life, well hang on,Don't let yourself goEverybody cries and everybody hurts sometimesEverybody hurts-R.E.M.
I open my lungs to breathe in forgiveness and loveHaunting me now reminders of how I used to beAnd on down the road my troubles are sure to followLooking out the window, the hell if I know where I will goSo I'll just keep on drivingTennessee Line-Chris Daughtry
So don't fall in love there's just too much to loseIf you're given the choice, I'm begging you choose to walk away, walk away,Don't let it get you, I can't bear to see the same happen to you.Now son, I'm only telling you this, because life can do terrible things.Terrible things-Mayday Parade

4 comments:

  1. Lovin' the idea of compiling lyrics into a story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ovais, I know you're heartbroken and listening to sad songs might make you feel like there's someone out there who can minutely understand what you're going through. But it's not good for you. It'll only make you want to stay sad. And being in misery isn't going to bring her back.

    Sometimes we keep stabbing ourselves because feeling pain is better than feeling nothing at all. Or may be because we think that if we keep the thought of them alive in our hearts, they'll still always be there with us. But the truth is, it DOESN'T HAPPEN and it doesn't help.

    Please, for the sake of your health and your sanity, LET GO. It's the only way. Staying in pain isn't going to bring her back. And her going away is better than her staying and faking ll those feelings and hurting you more. You've been given a chance to find someone better, someone who'd RECIPROCATE all that love you're capable of giving. Trust me, it will pass. It always does.

    Just give yourself the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You took all there was to take,
    And left me with an empty plate
    And you don't care about it, yeah.
    And I am givin' up this game
    And leaving you with all the blame cause I don't care,
    Yeah, yeah yeah,

    Are you happy now? - michelle branch.

    I think u forgot to include this:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. when faith turns to distrust...
    care turns in oblivion...
    smiles change in despair...
    minutes become hours..;
    when tears burn in anger...
    and promises become hollow...
    when that strength becomes your weakness...
    and that love turns to hate...
    then one should know...that..
    the best way to hold on....
    is to let go" :)

    i kinda understand, you know ovais, sometimes, we gotta stop pushing life the way WE want it to go, sometimes, we just gotta wait, and flow along with life's flows, and trust God, cuz he will end you up, right where you belong...!

    reply.

    ReplyDelete