Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Way You Move

In December drinking horchata


I am addicted to three songs right now.


Switchfoot-You
Vampire Weekend-Horchata
Romeo Santos Ft. Usher-Promise


This is such a busy-and fun-week. Birthday preparations. Planning surprises. Getting presents. Community service co-ordination. Prefect co-ordination. Writing articles and a guest post. Trying harder than ever to be positive and not let any of my hurt/upset/depression/pain out. Finishing the Great Wall of China model that I made with Kirigami for my mom. It looks amazing now, by the way! Catching up on homework. Trying to be nicer and politer to everyone. Handling bullying issues now too. Ooh, that reminds me, I have to talk to the coordinator who handles those. But she's swamped with work.


And then I've been forgetting stuff. Birthdays. Reminders. Important announcements. Aah.


My life is just too epic. I bumped into the wall this morning-like really hard-because I was thinking about The One Who Leaves Me Breathless. Epicness, I know. I hope no one saw me. Embarrassing. 


Lost the balance for your love,
I fell into your hands, you have control over me
Your body is the jail and I am a prisoner
And never want to leave, convicted, and I'm happy.


Try to keep my balance but I still fall
I do not know how I fall so hard
Into your arms right
Right beside you baby and its so hard
Love love love yeah
Leaves me trapped inside my own bars.


I'll give you my heart girl, But you got to promise


Promise you'll hold me, touch me,
Love me.. way past forever.


I've been having fun. Or at least, trying to. On Saturday, I went to the Children Cancer Hospital. And I was expecting it to be really depressing and sad. Instead, it reminded me to be thankful. There were children there who were simply amazing. One did not play any sports and loved studying and wanted to go back home to study. No, not to play, but to study. Another loved Monopoly. And then there was this little three year old whom I just adore. I knew he was three as soon as I saw him. He's amazing.. and yes, he reminds me of two other little babies. But I'm trying to be positive here. His name is Abdul Hadi. And he loves yellow. And lions. And posing for pictures. And stars.
That is him putting a star on my cheek. He did that to the other two volunteers too.





He wanted a fish. So I made him one.




As of this morning, I have had 160 dreams of The One Who Leaves Me Breathless.
160/10=16. And she's turning 16, mashaAllah :D




I realized this weekend how selfish I was. I'm trying even harder to be selfless now. Like I once was.


And I read Inheritance. It was an amazing end to an epic fiction series.
How I got Inheritance, now that is a long story. It was supposed to be released on the 8th of November. So I went to the bookstore on the 7th, at around 9pm, hoping they'd release it early or something. They told me that they'd have it in stock by the 10th and we'd get a copy for sure.
So on the 10th, I went.. and I was told to come back on the 13th. I went back on the 12th, since I had heard that it had arrived. And I was told that it would be in stock for people who had not booked it-like I had not-in the last week of November. No. Fudging. Way. So I went to a bookstore where I had been buying books for like years. And so the manager knew me. So he called the other outlets and found a place where they had extra copies and I went to get it. They promised me, after all. So yeah. That was my Saturday.






I found this today! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!






I haven't posted about the sad stuff that's been going on. It's called '+ve energy.' Right, meri jaan?


This is an example of the totally retarded emails I get. On Facebook, no less.



And then I saw this a while ago, and I burst out laughing. No idea why. I'm random like that :)



And I find peace
When I'm confused
I find hope when
I'm let down
Not in me
But in you.















17 comments:

  1. hahah u must be busy big bRo after all its her sweet 16 =)
    well that Abdul Hadi is so adorable <3
    And LOL to the pictures hahahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol the pictures are pretty funny. I like the fb mail one how the guy said ever since i saw ur dp eye picture i couldn't stop thinking about u.. lol pretty creative. right before I logged onto your post I was saying to myself I need to find myself a good song.. Now im listening to one of ur songs that u posted.. can u guess which one? lol it's romeo santos feat. usher -promise. I love Usher lol thanks for the lovely post:) don't be too busy now. good luck with all the event planning and have fun ur gift for ur mom:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice to see you happy once again :)
    A three old kid having cancer?? How sad :( The kid is so adorable!!

    Take Care :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abdul is SO cute. Cancer. :( So unfortunate.He's so young ..
    and all the picture of AH are cute too. esp the one in which he's putting a star on you. :)
    The Apple picture waas phhhunny =D I love the end f your posts, they have such crazy pictures. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sigh* cancer. I'm pretty sure you read that post I wrote once before deleting, right? It's a sick disease that just... destroys =( I hope he's ok =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how your poetry flows and your posts are usually all encompassing. Not to mention the usual pictures at the end and the mention of the one who leaves me breathless. And the kid is adorable, if not unfortunate. Nice post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha awww life sounds good!
    And that boys sounds even better :D
    Love how he has the stars all over his face, cute :)

    Love the pictures as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your post moved me, but also made me giggle. Thanks for not disappearing. I nearly had a fit. Just letting you know.

    :]

    **Jocelyn**

    ReplyDelete
  9. Random yet fun stuff here! I like your blog! :D
    The poetry and the pictures. :)
    A three year old having cancer? Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post. I wonder where u get your ideas from. I too had the facebook message from a stranger saying they are from some random country coming to malaysia soon. i just ignored.

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is so cute and looks so happy in your company :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's kinda a touching gesture that u made..
    i love the end of this post, or near the end. it's really.... "something" *i dont have a word*

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahaha fabulous :)

    awww your son is so cute- MashAllah
    May God bless him with health.
    Pictures are lovely!!
    have a good day!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww the baby =(
    seems you're havin good time bro. May Allah swt less you Always.
    The apple laptop haha =D

    ReplyDelete