Every time I turn around, I see your face,
Every time I look up, I see you,
I close my eyes, and I can see your face,
I open them, and I feel the pain..
I feel like you just don't see,
I feel like you just don't care,
You tell me you care,
But I feel like you really don't..
I try to smile, and laugh, and ignore the hurt,
I try to let go and try harder to improve,
I try, and try, and try,
But every time, every time, something has to happen..
I feel like you just don't see,
I feel like you just don't care,
You tell me you care,
But I feel like you know you don't..
I'm always thinking of you,
Wondering how to make you smile,
Wondering how to be better, for you,
Wondering, how to make it all better..
But I feel like you just don't see,
I feel like you just don't care,
You tell me you care,
But I feel like you're just using me..
I try to be positive,
To smile and enjoy every blessing of life that I can,
But now I have no one to trust,
No one left to turn to..
But I feel like you just don't see,
I feel like you just don't care,
I feel like you just don't care,
And I feel like you're just using me..
I feel like I've woken up,
Like I've been blind to everything,
Like I'm falling back into depression,
Like I'm letting you down by being depressed..

W.O.W
ReplyDeletethats what i can say only!
Awwwww :(
ReplyDelete-_-
ReplyDelete:3
ReplyDeleteI agree with Furree haha.
ReplyDeleteIt was depressing, yess :P
ReplyDelete