Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Because I'm like a boy with a new toy

I have a new cameraaaa.

And I love taking pictures.

So I'm posting some of the eighty pictures I took today. It took an hour just to upload them.

The first one is of my one year old cousin. She kept running to me so I would take a picture of her. Bet the next word she learns after 'smile' will be 'camera.'


Shadows.

My Cameraaaa.

Me?

I just love this one.

This was actually a birthday present from my Great-grandmother.

This clock is older than I am.


My brothers were playing with legos. So yeah.




This chandelier is  ancient. It's been with my great-grandmother since.. ages.


I couldn't resist, you know?





 Reflection. Upside down, everything still can make sense.



And that tells you everything about my dayyy.


The One Who Leaves Me Breathless, I love you.
Thank you so much for helping me pick this camera.

7 comments:

  1. i laike ze kid. and the sunflower. and the chain. and th blue one. what is that? =O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics! Love that shadow one :D

    Tay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a nice Camera. She is so cute! Good pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! I love your pictures! I really like the bubbles one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fresh camera. My favorite is the bubbles shot. I still have to take photos with my crappy out of service phone, so naturally, I'm envious right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Camera and amazing Pictures!


    PS:- I changed my blog's url, so please un-follow and re-follow my blog so that my shitty posts keep on popping up in your Google reader.

    http://teenagemutiny.blogspot.com/

    Thank-you.

    ReplyDelete