Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pain.

How do I know that you care for me?
How do I know that you ever cared for me?
How do I know that you ever loved me?

I'm starting to hate being in love.
Because I love you, so much.
Because you don't seem to care at all.
Because it hurts every day.
Because I've been praying for some relief from such pain.
Because I've been crying every day now.

I just want you to be happy.
I just want me to be happy.
I just want to see Aral and Ayza.

I love you and I love them.
I'm so close to giving up on ever being loved back.
Because it never lasts. Because it never lasted earlier and it didn't last again then and if it didn't last, then what's the point?
I am going to love you and you and only you. No one else. Ever. Because I trust you, even though half my head screams at me that I shouldn't.
I can't trust anyone else. At all.










7 comments:

  1. Been here first time, liked your stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was very emotional. But I always like reading your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've told you, Cheeku. Baby steps is how it'll all work out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there bro.
    Everything fine? Why such a painful post? You seem real low

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes, all a problem needs is a child's perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  6. don't you feel like screaming so loudly that every nerve in your body can feel how much its hurting. i mean even reading this makes me so sad. it must suck really bad. im so sorry kiddo. i wish there was something i could do. but i know i can't.

    seriously one has to be in love with someone else or be a really stoned person to not return your feelings.

    i am sorry i'm not helping you by blabbing. but sometimes i feel so angry at her. maybe puzzled is the word im looking for, not angry. i pray that your pain subsides. for good.

    ReplyDelete