Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

365 Day Project, Day 62, and life update


First edited/two-in-one picture.
Snow melted in just one day.

So I've been having migraines these last five days.
Driving me crazy, so I went to see a doctor today, and she changed my medicines. Hope this works.

And she said that I've been stressing out, which is to be expected with working three jobs and studying in university.

I miss home. I love how much it rains here, but home has it's own thing.
And skyping with my parents today made me miss them even more.

I'm really thankful for everything that I have, and I thought that being thankful made you happy.
I guess I am happy.. just tired.

1 comment:

  1. I think you're working waaay too hard, you need to relax and if you have any internal doubts or worries then make them go away cause they stress out a person too.

    ReplyDelete