So tired.
But then, I'm always tired these days.
I'm waiting for Tuesday, cause that's when I'm off from work, I have evening and night classes, and therefore, I get to sleep in for the first time in five weeks.
Oh, and I have a Calculus II exam tomorrow. I had a physics one today, and that went really well, Alhamdullilah.
I miss Karachi. Even with half the PIA fleet grounded and most of the country without electricity.
Home is home.
I have a new list of stuff that I want to do once I graduate.
Buy the biggest, baddest, meanest truck/jeep that I can find. Probably a monster truck. Expensive? Yeah.
Build a house with my own hands, from start to finish-hammer, tooth, and nail. Ambitious? Oh yeah.
Get married and meet all four of my children. Have to be patient? OH yeah.
And on that note, here's a picture, of a picture, of another picture.
Coolest shirt I've ever seen.
No comments:
Post a Comment