Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Back to the life I'm used to.

I'm totally busy these days.
Working almost full-time, taking classes full-time, being the family chauffeur, and working out.

A year ago, it was almost the same thing.. except that I was working two jobs, over full-time.

The best part about being busy is that I rarely get time to think about you.
I love you.
I don't know if you do, but it feels like you don't.

So I'm trusting Allah & His plan.
I'm not worried.
I just need someone to make my migraines go away.
They beat the hell out of me & it's not like a fist fight where I can outsmart someone.
I need you.

Where are you?

12 comments:

  1. Hmm....That is all I can say here.
    Also I pray the migraines go away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, it's been a while that I have been thinking of writing to you. It's been too long since we caught up, hasn't it? I pray that your prayers come true. Insh'Allah. Much luck, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful blog and great writing...keep in touch...please join my blog....The Pink Dewdrops...Hope you like it.... :)
    http://9shonalimukherji9.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel you. It's a pain you can't define, yet we bare it all the same.
    -Lyndsey @ http://fantasyworldlr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been long since you published a blog post.
    Seems like you really are busy.
    I was away for a while. It's good to read that things were going your way whn you wrote this post.

    Best of luck with everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When*

      Oh and, I changed my blog's URL to http://lluviatic.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    2. You're going to AKU?! I love the place. Been to the hospital more times than I can remember but I'd trade places with anyone who goes there!

      Delete