Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

And you, you will stay in my heart.

How is it, that I remember every word you ever said to me?
How is it, that I remember every time you said my name?
How can I, still love you?
How can I, still miss you?

"And you are the one that lights the fire,
I am the one who takes you higher,
I love your voice when you say my name,
That's my name, that's my name, that's my name."

Why is it, that I remember the first time I met you?
Why is it, that I remember our first long conversation?
Why do I, still love you?
Why do I, still miss you?

"All the time, I thought about you,
I saw your eyes and they were so blue,
I could read there just one name,
My name, my name, my name."

How is it, that life feels empty without you?
How is it, that days go by, without a word from you?
Why is it, that I wish to hear your voice?
Why is it, that I miss you so?

"Because of you, I'm flying higher
You give me love, you set a fire,
You keep me warm, when you call my name,
That's my name, that's my name, that's my name."

1 comment: