She laughs and dances around the open balcony, singing along with the music.
"Won't you take me by the hand?
Take me somewhere new."
The rain, lightning, and thunder don't scare her at all.
She keeps moving around, like a child at Christmas.
"I don't know who you are,
But I.. I'm with you,
I'm with you."
She finally stops in the center and looks up at the sky with her arms wide open.
The door to the balcony opens and she smiles at him, still dressed in his suit and everything.
The song changes next second, and he half smiles and half sighs; he knows what's coming, and he's not wrong, she runs to him, and pulls him into the pouring rain, even with his blazer still on.
"Mami, you remind me of something,
But I don't know what it is,
Cause you remind me of something,
Girl, you gotta show me."
Love. ❤
ReplyDeleteAnd avril, I'm gonna soundcloud her song right now!