Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Stuff I learnt at 6am

After another long ordeal of KESC's hum-aapki-bijli-kisi-aur-ko-de-rahe-hain (we-are-giving-your-electricity-to-someone-else), here's what I learnt..

Life is unfair. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either under ten years old or drunk.


RadioActive 96 fm is just as awesome as it was a year ago.


Hum hain Pakistani aur hum jeetain ge.

Never turn the stove on full before lighting it. Especially not when you can't see where it is.

The Sindh Assembly members are liars. How can the most popular member of it not have his own
car? I mean, he just 'borrowed' Rs 40 million. And none of that went to charity.

The best time to take a walk is right after Fajr.

No one is awake at 6 am for me to text them.

Text 'np' to 143 and find out what's playing.

Mansoor saab's son studies all day. Who IS Mansoor saab, anyway?

RadioActive 96 is where the fun is at.

Call 111 241 241 to order Pizza Hut to deliver pizzas.
Mmm.


Send REQ followed by your song request to 143.

Maroon 5 have the exact same tune in every single song they sing.

Lady Gaga writes her songs at night.

All the politicians in Pakistan should be locked up in a room on the fifteenth floor with just one barred window. And without electricity too.

Most ads on RadioActive 96 are really lame.

Sirf Lipton yellow label.

My tea is awesome because it's made for everyone else.

I used to finish my unlimited texts package (8000 texts) in a week. Now I can't even do 2500 texts in two weeks.

9 comments:

  1. Why are you up at 6 am in the first place? Don't you have holidays? DO NOT GET UP AT SIX AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this at 6 am today :p
    I wake up for Fajr.. and um, not really.
    American Universities have online summer classes.. which I'm taking. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have your own timetable with online classes, though, don't you? O.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, online classes during summer.
    I usually go back to sleep after fajr. Then what time do you go to sleep at night? O.O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alice, yeah, but it's MUCH easier to study in the morning.
    PurpleMist.. around 11ish or 12ish :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahah wow informative stuff dude and yes radioactive fm 96 is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol ovi=p awesome....now i want that tea=D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait wait wait-so you live in America or Pakistan? I'm confused, yo. :S
    I'm not surprised about the Lady Gaga thing. -_-
    Fajr is the best time ever. That's when you cram all the homework you couldn't do the other night. :D
    Pizza Hut crusts used to be delicious, but now they're so greasy and oily. D: Papa John's is way better. And they come with their own signature garlic dipping sauce. And a raw pepper that I like to chow down in front of my friends so I can show them that I'm actually capable of eating "spicy" food. :P
    Mansoor Saab sounds like a college professor. Or maybe a broke hobo who wants his son to exceed in life. Just sayin'.
    But seriously, that government guys sounds pathetic. He probably wasted that cash either a) hogging down food, or b) smoking ciggs with his friends watching all the adult Bollywood movies. Just a hunch there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AZ, thank you =D

    Anonymous, you're going to have to come over for that :p

    Beyond Timid..
    I live in Pakistan right now. I went to America for a year and just got back to Pakistan, going back there after a year now.
    Oh yeah, Fajr is awesome :p
    I've never really had Papa John's :o
    Mansoor Saab is from the Father's Day advertisement on RadioActive 96 :p

    No, he wanted alcohol. Honest.

    ReplyDelete