Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

When the sun goes down

*Looks around, checks that no one is looking, and then types*

Hi.

*Looks around again*

I'm half-hyper. I finally have electricity and internet at the same time.


Thank you God for giving me internet and electricity at the same time. I finally did my History test and aced it =)

I didn't have electricity all day, so I'm considering going to one of those anti-KESC protests. Wanna join?

I'm not going to burn stuff and march up and down the street, no. I'm going to get everyone of those other demonstrators and get them all to march all the way to the KESC Head Office and harass them. Why? Because they have free electricity in their houses and they sit in the air-conditioning all day while the rest of the public suffers. I don't know about you, but I am SICK of this.

I mean, I can't even take an online test in peace anymore, you know?

Now for the good stuff.

I started watching Step Up 3 today.
AWESOME.
Beyond awesome!

Okay, okay..

And I went to my high school and it was AWESOME. Yeah, they've changed stuff, but they put up an awesome board with all the Head Boys' names engraved on it. Seeing my name there was AMAZING.

Thank you to whoever thought of that, but then I'll personally find that person and thank them :)

12 comments:

  1. BVA's open in the summer? one of my friends wants to apply, he's been calling them but no one is answering the phone. should he go there in person :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were a Headboy? Wah.
    And yay! You have internet now.

    I can't wait for winter and I have to let you know that 50% of this wanting is to get to read a post from you which does not involves KESC and loadshedding. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Furree, we spoke to Ms. Razia, and she said to come :o

    AcetylCholine, yup :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply want to say your article is as astonishing.
    The clarity for your publish is simply excellent and
    i can think you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with
    coming near near post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please carry on
    the enjoyable work.
    Also visit my website - Make money

    ReplyDelete
  5. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something which I
    think I would never understand. It seems too complex and very
    broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    Also see my web page > women clothing online shopping

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers
    and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us valuable information to work on.
    You have done a extraordinary job!
    My page auto insurance

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, i feel that i saw you visited my site thus i got here
    to go back the favor?.I am attempting to in finding issues
    to enhance my website!I guess its good enough to use a few of your ideas!
    !
    Here is my blog post - nanofights.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that's what I was exploring for, what a data! existing here at this weblog, thanks admin of this site.

    My site: contact lens solutions

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful website. A lot of helpful info here. I am sending it to a few buddies ans also sharing in delicious.
    And certainly, thanks in your sweat!

    Feel free to visit my web-site: stopped smoking

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, marvelous weblog structure! How long have you been running a blog for?
    you make blogging look easy. The full look of your site is excellent, let alone the
    content!

    Check out my page :: pagesfriends.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I savor, lead to I discovered exactly what I used to be looking
    for. You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you
    man. Have a great day. Bye

    Feel free to visit my homepage :: make money online free

    ReplyDelete