No, don't act like you're all shocked and everything. He found the formula E=mc2, right? And that led to the creation of the atom bomb. Which, as we all know, killed 170,000 people. Although Robert Oppenheimer was the one who did the work in the Manhattan Project, making the !@#$%^& bomb, Einstein still.. sucks.
Besides, he's the one who chucked me into the future. Where all around me, I see people loving money. And not loving their families enough. So hard to adjust to that one. Sigh.
If you even remotely disagree with me about Einstein, watch this movie:
Grave of the Fireflies
And if you want to download it.. use a torrent.. Click here
I support torrents, by the way. We don't need to pay superstars and film studios any more money. Even the Harry Potter crew. Otherwise, they become like this..
Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Want a Super Smart Tutor
$98,000 per year? I could go to university for three years with that much! If they only put up the link to apply, I would.. though I can only play one instrument. They want two instruments. -.-
And once I graduate from Uni (Insha Allah: With Allah's Will & Permission), then I can create a time machine and go back in time! Oh, yes, I have it all planned out.
And if I'm not able to create a time machine, then, well, I'll continue helping people in any way I can..
Like cooking for them. Oh, I cooked everything for the first time for lots of guests this week.
Sweet and Sour Chicken:
Chicken:
Fried Rice:
Anddd Fried Potatoes:
I was going through Youtube's top hits and I listened to Maddi Jane for the first time. Wow.
Just. Wow.
Her cover of Adele's Rolling in the Deep is even better than the original :o
She'll be an awesome singer one day, right?
And that reminds me, I need to write a new poem. Haven't written one in a while O.o
I need a decent topic, though.. any suggestions?





Hi Ovais
ReplyDeleteThanx for following and that food is tempting... God being a girl and not being that good with cooking i feel so guilty.... seriously u rock ... and i am so glad u enjoy doing this... u need to call us to let us taste ur creation...:) as for the helping the world part thats so kind of u... we need more ovaiss:P and i love alber einstien... for the quotes... but i am sure he is not a clean person... but still kudos for many things...if only had a kind heart i am justified in loving him:) loved ur post and poetry...a man who writes poetry, cooks, and wants to help ppl... any girl wud be lucky to have u... ur a complete package:) topic wud be...love:) cheers
You don't need to feel guilty. I have lots of friends who are girls and can't cook. My bugging them whenever I cook is making them want to learn, though. :p
ReplyDeleteYou need to read my about me part to see why I really hate Einstein :p
As for the rest.. I'm just going to smile and say thank you =)
Whattaaayyyy sughar bachi you are xP
ReplyDeleteHear; Your writing can be a fist right in anyone's face. I love every word.
ReplyDeleteYour future's bright and that girl would be luckkyy ;]