Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

You are worth everything

You're the only one who has ever touched my heart,
It will always be yours.
I'd throw myself in front of a bullet to save you,
I'll do anything to keep you happy.

It's like you have a magnet that pulls me,
I'm a satellite and you're my earth.
It's like gravity pulls me to you,
It's a force that I can't resist.

When I know where you are,
It's easier to focus and work on everything.
When I don't know,
Then I can't do anything except think about you.

I can't study, watch a new movie,
I can't sleep, eat, or read,
I can't even drive,
You're everything that matters.

I miss you when I'm not with you,
When I'm not with you, all I do is think of you,
When I think of you, I want to be with you,
When I'm with you, it's like my dreams have come true.

You bring balance to the scales,
You're everything good in my life.
I'd say that you're the love of my life,
But I won't say that, since you're the love of my existence.

If I started counting the stars,
And giving a reason why I love you for each star,
I'd keep counting,
But I ran out of stars last night.

Look into my eyes, and you'll find me,
Look into my heart, and you'll find you.
You deserve the world, and I know I can't give that to you,
So I'll give you the next best thing, and that's my world.. with you.

You are my best friend,
My shoulder to lean upon,
The one person I know I can count on,
You're the love of my existence.

You're my one and only,
You're everything,
I love you.



9 comments:

  1. **If I started counting the stars,
    And giving a reason why I love you for each star,
    I'd keep counting,
    But I ran out of stars last night.

    This was exceptionally sweeet ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwww so sweet =)
    She sure is lucky to have u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look into my eyes, and you'll find me,
    Look into my heart, and you'll find you.

    Awwwwww =') Damn you Ovais -__-' now I need to watch some sappy romance story again ='(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved it all, minus the Edward Bella Quotes. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. 100 followers. ^__^

    CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hamza Bin Laden; Apparently, Eclipse has the exact same words :o Pff. Not the first time that this happened to me.

    And thank youuu :D

    Areesha; Watch Twilight. I've heard it's a romantic movie. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll choose Pride and Prejudice =P

    ReplyDelete