Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I'm lost without you

Perfect title, I tell you.

My head hurts. Oh, so badly. I had a dream last night that I would have a horrible horrible migraine and no one to help, not even The One Who Leaves ME Breathless, and it turned out to happen today.

My dreams, I tell you. They come true so often..
Like this teacher at school. I dreamt on a Thursday that he wouldn't come on a Friday. I told him about it and checked that he was feeling okay and everything. He ended up not coming and having fever on Friday morning.

Anyway.
Thank you so much to Areesha at Me, Myself, and I and Arfa Ezazi at Chatterings of a drunk butterfly.
They made me smile when I was trying to cope with the annoying depression that comes with a migraine.

That was basically the highlight of today.
Apart from missing The One Who Leaves Me Breathless so much.



You made my depression go away with just one simple text. You really are everything good in my life.


Oh, and I don't have my laptop's charger, I forgot it in school. I forget things when I have a migraine.. So I'm using my brother's laptop. And I can't fight this migraine much longer, so I'm going to go try to eat. I feel like puking. And I haven't slept more than an hour. I couldn't, my head hurt so much..



Oh girl,
You stand by me,
I'm forever yours.. faithfully.

10 comments:

  1. First comment, YO. :D

    Thankyou for the tag. :') It made ME smaaaiilleeeee. =)))

    And your surprise is waiting on my blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope the darned migrain goes away and never comes back. amin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. Yay Ezazi and Areesha :)
    And you changed your header. Me likes.
    I am tired to make a more elaborate comment. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll say it again: take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope u feel well soon... inshallah you will get the one who leaves you breathless back.. it is indeed a prefect title

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really hope you feel better soon and you must take care of yourself. Why don't you go to the doctor? In case it's not as simple as a migraine.

    And the dream thingy? damnn im glad my dreams don't turn out to be true all the time ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Relax down..and does sitting in front of the laptop makes your migraine better? :/
    If not then write what you heart feels and then switch off asap..
    and i suppose your are not able to remember the good things at that time but at least you can deviate.
    Does music do any good to you?
    take care
    and try and smile up every time whether you have a reason or not.but i tell you something the reason you can always smile is because you are with yourself always no matter what :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the last picture was TOO FUNNYYYYY OH MY GOODNESS.

    please feel better, it makes me sad reading about your migraines again and again. :(
    and oh yes, NEVER stop posting about The One Who Leaves You Breathless. IT'S WHAT KEEPS ME STUCK ON YOUR BLOG ALWAYS!!!!

    am i not in your blog list anymore? ;(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ezazi; Thank youuuu :)

    the butterfly effect; Insha Allah :)

    Crystal; Glad you like it :)

    Tazeen; Working on it :)

    Deema; she's back :)

    normal.is.overrated; I'm going to go see one this weekend, maybe.

    Aleena; No, but I needed to talk to someone. I couldn't sleep, see..
    Yeah, slow music helps a lot, unless it's one of these aura migraines.

    Furree; :)
    Oh, she'll be in every post :D

    You are O.o

    ReplyDelete
  10. I missed all my hw because I stayed up to talk to you =D That is how awesome I am =D

    ReplyDelete