It's you, and me
Moving at the speed of light.
I'm smiling right now.
I needed a reason to smile. And Naked Reality at Naked Reality made me smile.
So today I read this post about how people don't know if they are loved or needed.
You never know what may happen tomorrow. The person whom you like may get sick. Or you might. Hey, this is life. So tell them that you love them. Yeah, even your family. You won't regret not telling them that way.
Oh, and I read another post about love marriages and arranged marriages. And these websites like singlemuslim.com and God knows what others there are.
In February, a friend of mine was telling me and a few other friends how she wants to get married between 21 and 23, have two boy twins first, two girl twins next, and then no babies for a while. Oh, and her husband must know how to cook and clean the house and listen to her.
So we (okay, it was my idea) made her an account on singlemuslim.com and put all that into her Bio.
The emails we got made us laugh until we decided to delete the account before someone found it and went crazy. But.. I just go LOL whenever I remember that.
Right, so that was random, yes, but it was sensible randomness. I think I just created a new term.
Just shoot for the stars
If it feels right
And aim for my heart
If you feel like.
I'm addicted to Maroon 5's Moves Like Jagger right now.
So I have an exam tomorrow. And I'm off from work/school till Tuesday, so I can concentrate on online classes now. Yay, I think.
Surprise!!!!!
I'm using my Nokia Nuron camera to take pictures now. I love Nokias, yes, and Imma use this camera till I get a decent one on my birthday.
Yes, I'm patient to wait. :)
Wherever you go,
Whatever you do,
I will be right here waiting for you.
Ji, that's from a classic song. My parents have these two Cd's of classic songs that they made for each other. And so I learnt all these classics by heart. Depressing songs, some of them, but still love songs.
Oh, and yes. I watch Star Wars: Clone Wars: Animated and Young Justice. They are cartoons, yes, but they make more sense to me than the Simpsons. Oh, and they really take your mind off things. I can't always read the entire day.
Next post, I'm going to post a sound clip of me playing Kiss The Rain by Yiruma on the piano.
It's also knows as Bella's Lullaby.
And I learnt how to play the piano just so that I could play that song for you, you who are The One Who Leaves Me Breathless.
Good night & I hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend!





I like the origami thing that you've made! And waiting for the piano performance, it's gonna be nice :)
ReplyDeletebella's lullaby is nice. though i hate twilight saga:S its interesting till the 2nd book. after that it gets stupid. and the excitement lasts till only ure reading the book. as soon as the book ends you say "what a waste of time"
ReplyDeleteAwwww best of luck for ur exam bRo
ReplyDeleteand bella's lullaby is really nice :)
i want you to read this blog
ReplyDeleteummofied.blogspot.com
it doesnt have many posts but u should read it at the beggining.
pretty pink thing you made! :O teach me! or put a tutorial up or something.
ReplyDeleteKiss the Rain <3 Right Here Waiting is one of my FAVE songs <3 Sometimes I'll start singing it just randomly xD Rofl xD Your friend has a lot of nakhray =P
ReplyDeletethe title is awww
ReplyDeleteyour parents made the Cd is awww
and the post is awww too
and my whole family uses NOKIA :P :) mmm around 8 cell phones :)
alll the very best for the exam..! :)
and you are very talented :)
and the labels are so coooll..! :)
tc
and yes iv added another name to the fact that i know you as
---> the romantic, migrain aww guy..! :)
your blog post make me smile all the time I read them.you are such a sweet person..
ReplyDeleteGlad every one liked it1
ReplyDeleteThank you for all your comments :D