Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

All about your heart

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am



These pictures summarize how I'm feeling. No, I am not depressed. Just.. sad. My day was.. the usual.








It's not about your scars,
It's all about your heart.




No one can hear it when something inside you breaks,
No one can hear it when you are broken..









If you were an ice cream flavor,
You would be my favorite one..


Hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend...

12 comments:

  1. Eat some chocolate.
    I'm serious it's like a miracle pill to make you happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well to be honest, I haven't. I haven't had a nice weekend. It's a sucky weekend. And I'm in the middle of a major exam to boot. hey, misery loves company right?

    But what you need right now is some sunshine Go get it. That's an order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah.. I have those "usual" days too.

    Ooh and I know what school you're from! :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh? Why so sad?
    Go dance under a rainbow or hug a tree....

    Do something that makes you happy!
    Love the pics tho.
    ~Sweet_but_deadly.
    ps. I just read your about me and i love it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have awarded you on my blog

    Check it out
    http://theothersideofme88.blogspot.com/2011/11/i-heart-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. AZ; Chocolate gives me worse migraines :|

    Punk Chopsticks; Yeah, misery loves company! Lol. not much sunshine in winter :P

    Cяystal & Fatima; :)

    Vice Versa; How do you know what school I'm from :o

    Sweet_but_Deadly; I am doing stuff that makes me happy now :)

    the other side of me; Thank youuu

    Areesha Bilal; Emoness means showing your emotions :P

    The Butterfly Effect; :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the quotes. they r so going down into my quotes journal

    ReplyDelete