Looks around, wonders if anyone sees the insane grin on his face.
Yes, I am trying to be positive when I have a migraine. A super long one, if I may add. It's been two years since I had such a long one.
Remembers that he's not supposed to post about migraines.
Where was I?
Trying to act hyper..
Still trying..
Deuces, I have a migraine!
Fudge the migraine.
Where was I?
Ah, yes. I've been wearing black. Not only because it's my mood.. which is sad, yes, for too many reason that I do not want to think about, but also because it's Muharram.
Which means no partying, no celebrating, none of all that, because this month is a very sad one.
It has loss.. for people. for society. for me.
Even though all I lost was two little puppies, which is nothing compared to the loss of the Holy Prophet's grandson, I still miss them.
And how can I
Stand here with you
And not be moved by you.
But this post is supposed to be positive!!!
I was reading Love Gives Me Hope and Kids Give Me Hope and Six Billion Secrets and Smart-phoned this morning, and they really made me smile. And the Gives Me hope websites really made me want to.. live. So yay, I guess.
This post is not over, there is some stuff after the amusing picturessss.
I am alive, yes. And smiling. Or trying to smile. Same principle.
I have amazing neighbors. I had just pulled into the apartment complex and wanted to park. These two guys were about to go to the mosque to pray and they waited five whole minutes for me to park somewhere else before they pulled out and left. They were waiting in their car the entire time. ._. That reminds me of the guy who yelled Manzoor.
I've been having dreams that I'll be in the ICU soon. And my dreams come true.. So it's just a matter of time. I drive twice as carefully now, though.
Right. So there's a random post that sounds like me, once again.
And since I cannot possibly go two whole minutes without thinking of you, I love you, The One Who Leaves Me Breathless. You are amazing, beautiful, cute, dependable, enchanting, fantastic andd great! I love you. Like a lot. A lot lot. :D
Have a look at this. And then comment telling me what words you get. Mine were 'love, loyal, patient, passionate'





And how can I
ReplyDeleteStand here with you
And not be moved by you.
I love those lines. Lifehouse <3
And sorry for not being around .
I love your cheeku :)
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing!!
hmmm try to be positive :) its good for health too bRo!
ReplyDeleteAnd muharram....hmmm....yeah all black!
Btw lol at pix again :D
Naive, stubborn, prey, peace...weird.
ReplyDeleteOh well, what struck me the most was the dream you spoke of. All dreams don't come true, surely? Take care, anyway.
Hmmph, glad you have amazing neighbours.. *sniff*
ReplyDeleteAhh you're being like me, constantly reminding yourself to be positive and getting long-ass migraines. I know this very well. If you have any tips on being positive let me know :P
Tay
x
Happy Muharram to you :)
ReplyDeleteI saw the word 'Sweet' :D
Don't worry. All dreams don not come true :)
hellllo owais. how you been?
ReplyDeleteits been so long since i last read your blogs. not a slightest change i found. you are just the same. :)
man, dont! you are NOT going to end up in ICU. you will be fine.
aaah, the one who leaves you breathless. she is indeed, one of the luckiest girls ever. :)
If it counts, then I found 'LOL', 'helpful', 'polite' and 'naive' =P but since LOL isn't a word, I also saw courageous.
ReplyDeleteCan v swap places Plzzzzz????????? I want to be in the ICU...
ReplyDeleteI found lazy, happy, patient and reserve :/
P.S Of course you can share your story on your blog. Sorry for not going through with it I feel all bad now :/ I'll do it again one day.
ReplyDeleteFor the moment my email is satying the same - rawrseries@hotmail.com :) Too lazy to change everything :P
Thank You for the comment :D :D
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletepassionate, happy, polite, reserved
ReplyDeletenow coming to commenting on your post... give sadka. asap.
Cяystal; I love the entire song! :)
ReplyDeleteShama; :)
Rosette Princess; Positiveness :)
Rose; Interesting :o
My dreams do, usually :)
The Lover; Ohhh. I just realized what you meant about the neighbors. Umm. Being positive is like..lots of distractions. Lots of them.
♫♪♥PhilO♥♪♫; Ahahahaha. Just one? :P
MAHNOOR; Long time no see!
Ameen, ameen. :)
That's like a constant reminder nowadays :P
Areesha Bilal; LOl is a word. isn't it? :o :P
Aliza Khan; Ji nai :o
Smile! I'll be in the ICU and you can drop by and say hi :D
the butterfly effect; interesting. :o
I did give sadka :)
As for Muharram.. Yeah, you're right..
i deleted the comment about moharram. thought it was too controversial. but i guess you've subscribed by email. im sorry if it offended you in anyway, it was unintended. :)
ReplyDelete