Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

7 am-waves of insanity

The Canon T4i is out, as of today. I'm not even mentioning the price here, since I'm saving up for the T3i. :)



If I had a pound for every time I've thought or dreamt of you, I'd be a millionare.


Anyway.
I stayed up all night. Watched the soccer matches. Prayed. Hoped Germany would lose somehow, but it was not meant to be.
And after Fajr, it was back to YouTube :P



Right now I'm playing Waderai Ka Beta and trying not to sing along :P

No one gets tired of loving. You just get tired of waiting, assuming, hearing lies, apologies, and hurting.













8 comments:

  1. Seeeeems you loveeeee loving her lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although a lame comment but i usuallly love writing the 1st thing that cones to mind after reading the post:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woahh, it's been a long time since I checked up on your blog. Going to read some older posts and see what I've missed out on :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha i love the way you justr blurt out whatever comes in your mind, in your blog, :)
    loved the randomness of the post, and oh the facebook status by "the perfect quotes" :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What? You want Germany to lose? Sorry, we can't be friends any more. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how your posts have random pictures that make one smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the "How To Impress..." picture. Who knew it was that easy?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that you have mentioned that Canon T4i is out, I guess, I'll have to save more to get it :(

    ReplyDelete