It's filled with hyperactivity or total, total randomness.
Or, sometimes, calm. Calm like…the eye of the hurricane.
I'm a mechanical engineering manager in Dallas.
My blog is where I can let my thoughts and feelings out. It's where I can be me.
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
365 Day Project, Day 21
My roommate and his friend were cooking in the friend's apartment upstairs. Either they can't cook or they did something wrong, but the fire alarm went off and we all had to rush out.
I was annoyed because I was asleep when it happened, and it's NOT a pleasant feeling to be woken up by a fire alarm.
And to add to it all, I forgot my camera inside. So I had to wait till the three fire trucks went back and the fire chief let us in before I could take a picture from my window.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment