Something is missing.
I don't know exactly what.
It's not just my hair, no.
Yes, I gave myself a haircut.
But that wasn't the point, no.
I forgot what the point of this post was.
Anyway.
I feel like being a teacher is the coolest thing ever.
And I want to go back to Karachi and be a teacher again.
A teacher without a school to teach at is still a teacher, right?
It's like you're part of something so much more.
Teaching all those kids, sending the good ones in the right direction and the bad ones in detention was.. so, so, so special.
And I want to do it all over again.
Though I should be careful what I wish for.
Since engineering is like.. you know that movie, Three Idiots, where the guy goes, I'm about to sign a contract with the greatest engineer, and this other guy teaches in a school, A for apple.
I love teaching. And I really, really, want to change my major to teaching.
Should I?
No you shouldn't, your major should be engineering.
ReplyDeleteIf even after graduating you feel like teaching, you can still teach. But if you change majors and then don't feel like teaching you won't be able to become an engineer.
Hope this helps =)