It's filled with hyperactivity or total, total randomness.
Or, sometimes, calm. Calm like…the eye of the hurricane.
I'm a mechanical engineering manager in Dallas.
My blog is where I can let my thoughts and feelings out. It's where I can be me.
Monday, January 7, 2013
365 Day Project, Day 26
My old camera. Not that old, it's just like a year old. But it got dropped in water by someone and I took it apart to try to find out what was wrong with it once it had dried. It lost a part when it got dropped in water, so now I have a new camera. Exact same model, but yeah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Been to your blog after so many days and I surely missed a while lot of good stuff u wrote :) I dropped a digi-cam in a lake once while trying to click a picture and got a good amount of scolding for mom...Happy Days.
ReplyDelete