Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Power Cuts!

WHO TOLD KESC THAT I WAS BACK IN TOWN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

The Karachi Electric Supply Company hates me ._.

Now, who told them that I was back? They didn't turn off my electricity until now! And I was in the middle of a REALLY IMPORTANT CALL to the financial aid office in America ._.

So I turns out that I have four days left to make 15,000 dollars. Or I'll be going to Uni a year later, which is what my parents want, since I'll be here to help them..

And in other news, if I keep cooking so much, I'm not going to be able to stay on my diet. ._.
Why? Because my food is (Alhamdullilah) tasty and I just can't resist having more =/
Anyone who knows how to stop having so much, PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE.

Teaching should be fun, though. =)

11 comments:

  1. Seems like you are good cook and about kesc no comments..

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU'RE GOING TO TEACH?! will i see you next term?
    OMG THIS WILL BE FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHHH yes Insha Allah =D
    what grade, though, is a surprise =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ._.
    grade four Insha Allah :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you want to stop having so much fun...Hold your breath and puke at what you've cooked then try eating it ;] Disgusting I know. Or simply don't cook by thinking you'll burn yourself somehow OR meet ME. I 'm second to a torture cell. j.k have funn
    Read and teach without electricity. God bless my town ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I just have to not think about puking and I'll be fine :)
    I puke at least once every year, though, and this year.. hmm no idea when that'll happen.
    No, a torture cell for me happens every day.
    Migraines+depression=HELL. So, no, you're still not second to a torture cell. :p
    Power Cuts don't mean that I never have electricity :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate power outages. AND garmiaan.

    Donate your food to the less-privileged. I don't like to say no too, waise. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do donate it, actually. But there's still enough for the entire family.

    I'm starting to slow down in eating :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The weather is hot n plus the loadshedding og approximetly 9 hourss!!!!God i dont know how i am still alive. I share a v bad relationship with food (thts what my mom said) but i think its good though cuz aleast i dont live to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, mine went for seven or eight the other day =/

    Lucky! I'm trying to stop living to eat :p

    ReplyDelete