These feelings falling
Like a landslide
As both of our dreams collide.. Mesmerized.
I'm addicted to Lifehouse right now.
Which means sad songs.. and matched my mood an hour ago.
I hate giving her work to do, but I don't really have a choice.
If I could just see you
Everything will be alright
If I'd see you
The storminess will turn to light
And I will walk on water
And you will catch me if I fall
And I will get lost into your eyes
And everything will be alright.
I know you didn't
Bring me out here to drown
So why am I 10 feet under and upside down
Barely surviving has become my purpose
Cause I'm so used to living underneath the surface.
My migraine is over, thankfully. I had one yesterday..
I had an MRI done two years ago-I'm not going to get one again unless I get a decent doctor who tells me that I need one. Anyone know a good neurologist in Karachi?
I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you
I'm living for the only thing I know
I'm running and not quite sure where to go
And I don't know what I'm diving into
Just hanging by a moment here with you.
There's not much else in my life that's going on.
Al that I have is that I can give
and I'll give nothing less than everything
Words cannot contain the peace I've found in you
And nothing can compare to this hope that I have found.
With you, I never wonder, will you be there for me?
With you, I never wonder, you're the right one for me.
Oh, and everyone needs to vote for Tay Tay for President at Rawr Series. Even if you don't want to vote, have a look at her latest post.
You see it's not always right to tell someone you love them
You have to think twice before you say those three words
Cause they can mean the world for that someone
If you don't mean it then don't even bother to tell those three words.
If life looks hard then you need someone to love
But if you don't have someone to run to you'll always be sad
You need someone who helps you when times get rough
And when you think that the end has come you can turn to that someone.
If I don't have you then my world would end
If I don't have you then I would die.
Oh, and.. Surprise. =)











awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!
ReplyDeletethe verses, the post-aids, the cartoons, and the lil note for the family on your blog :)
I', glad your migraine is gone alhhamdulilah! well I don't know any good neurologist in Karachi so yeah can¨'t help you there ;p the posts aid were beyond cute awwwwwwww
ReplyDeleteGlad your migraine is over - I also suffer from them. :/
ReplyDeleteYay I'm in this post *blushes* :P
Hahaha especially loved those last view pictures. *fantastic*:P
awwwwwwwwwwww this was so sweet
ReplyDeletegood to know that ur migraine is over :)
I really liked this post those pics and poetic verses all so cute!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI don't any in Karachi but there is one in Islamabad. His clinic's in blue area and he works at PIMS. His name's Dr. Mazhar Badshah and he is an excellenttttt neurologist. If you ever happen to go to Islamabad do see him okz
ReplyDeleteI love seeing the funny pictures!
ReplyDeleteAnd it is so sweet to see how much you love her!
Lifehouse <3 I don't find their music depressing, I actually find it soothing. I'll try finding a neurologist in Karachi asap =)
ReplyDeleteWhat surprise?
ReplyDeletethat was sooo good :) great job. thanks for the comment!
ReplyDeleteJuliet
A fearless and awesome prose and pic marriage.
ReplyDelete=D
ReplyDeleteAliza; If I ever go to Islamabad, I will definitely see him :)
Ezazi; Surprise was for her :)
i need a doze of lifehouse... :( this is a sad post:(
ReplyDelete