Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Two Steps Forward


Remember I said that I would..

"Every time you take a step back,
I'll take two forward,
One for me, and one for you,
And eventually, you'll take a step forward."

I love you. And all I want is for you to be happy. I'm not letting go of you. Ever. And I'm always, always here for you.




Yes, the one who leaves me breathless is upset, and she won't tell me why. Cheer her up, everyone?


I really love you.

So I was driving today and people drove me crazy. It's one thing for the DHA people to do their work properly; it's another for them to try and give me hell. Which made me mad, and eventually I got my way.. but still annoying never the less. They need a spanking. Every single person working in the DHA needs a spanking.

Day two, migraine free. But sleepy, so going to sleep as soon as I post this.

I'm listening to Against the Grain by Akon & Lonely by Akon. They match my mood right now..

Oh, and there's some stuff that only I can do.

Like adding water from the fridge to the tea instead of milk.
Like forgetting to put in the chai ki pati.
Like looking for a TV remote and finding it in front of my eyes.

I'm writing a new poem, by the way.


11 comments:

  1. Lonely is a saweeeet song! :)

    and and, I love Pon and Zi.
    and and and, you got a good blog. I shall try to bee regular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol at the asian. why is she upset? i am not really good at cheering people up, infact i get off watching them upset :S weird haan? but thats how i roll :P
    and driving, in pakistan, it scares the hell out of me. not that i know driving and i drove somewhere other than pakistan, but my dad keeps on asking me to learn to drive, which i know i should, but too scared to try here :S
    hats off to u, u can drive here :D glad ur migraine is gone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loovee the third one!

    and you know i added yoghurt to tea yesterday instead of milk and spilled sugar in the kitchen today >:< something wrong with tea-making!

    cheers
    Chintan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isb main driving fit hain have no idea about Karachi :P
    Glad ur migraine is gone :) Insha'Allah Ab nahi hoga =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures made me go 'awww'. That's hard to do.

    She's a girl. She's going to love you no matter what, but somedays she's just going to be extremely grumpy. It happens. :] Keep on loving her!

    YAY FOR MIGRAINE FREEDOMMMM!!!!!! I would send you a box a chocolate if I could. (That's really thoughtful coming from me. I'd most likely eat it before giving it to you...) Butttt I can't. So, go buy yourself chocolate and be happy. xD

    Love,
    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your posts are always so sweet :)
    I love the pictures you post :) They always make me smile!

    Don't worry. Your girl will be fine :)

    I used to listen to Akon a lot earlier!

    Take Care :)
    Have a nice time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Last picture was epic xD
    Don't worry, she'll open up to you soon enough =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHAHAHA.
    When you said that about remote control, i was actually amazed. CAUSE I SO DO THE SAME. :P

    And good to know that Migraines are cooler now. Even seeing people having migraines can induce migraines in me. Listen to Echo by Jason Walker. New love! Awesome hai! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. The poem's Awsmmm. Did u write it urself???

    Give her some space. She will open up to u eventually :)

    Asian Pic: Samajh nae aya :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crystal; glad you like it :D

    Mahnoor; Hire a driver. It's worth it. :P

    Chintan; Hahahahaha

    Aman; Insha Allah :)

    Jocelyn; I've been craving chocolate. But I can't have it or else I'll get a migraine.

    ♫♪♥PhilO♥♪♫; Thank youuu

    Areesha; yeahh :)

    KN; Oooh. i like :D

    Meghana; :P

    Aliza; Asian parents always want As. Always.

    ReplyDelete