Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

You're my missing puzzle piece

I love my previous post.


I feel your voice inside my head
I feel you inside that love.


I didn't feel like posting and wanted to keep staring at it continuously, but oh well.


Can you get to my soul,
I'll make you lose the control,
I'll be your sun in the night.


I'm supposed to be at school right now. But my school is in Defense.. and there was a bomb blast five minutes away from my school, so they sent all the students home and closed it.


I heard the blast-I had just gotten out of my car and I was going into the school with mom at that time..


And I kept praying that it wasn't anything horrible.


So much for that wish.. people died.


But the one who leaves me breathless is safe and far away from it, so I'm thankful. Like really thankful.


Look into my eyes,
You will see, what you mean to me
Search your heart, search your soul
And when you find me there, you'll search no more.


So I'm at home right now. Not in a mood to study.


Don't tell me it's not worth trying for
You can't tell me it's not worth dying for
You know it's true, everything I do, I do it for you.


I'm listening to a mix of songs. I just started going through all my songs from A-Z and considering that I have 1028 songs in my list, it'll take me three entire days to listen to them. I'm on the F's now.


You are my one true love
You are the voice that is so sweet,
In everything I do, you bring out the best in me,
You are my wings to fly,
You are the wind beneath them.










I'm not drifting. There's one string that hold me. Not just one, but a million. Not strings, but steel cables. A million steel cables holding me to you. Gravity doesn't hold me now. You do.









18 comments:

  1. ovais i like ur posts ;are awesome...ur the best blogger seriously..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about the bomb blast on the house of the CIA officer. Its very pitiful to hear about the lives being lost in such a way
    Hope this condition of Pakistan gets better soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you call her the one who leaves me breathless :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute =} You write about her so much that it's kinda obvious that you really care about her =P
    That really sucks =/ I remember like two years ago we had the same situation here in Pindi. Stay safe, mate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God save karachi! i love "everything i do", infact i love bryan adams...he's awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I can't believe there was a bomb ;o Seriously thats scary and whats worse is that people died :oooo May god have mercy on their souls ameen!

    And yeah I agree with Areesha Bilal, its so obvious how much you care about her. It's beyond cute. And WOOOW you have so many songs? thats crazy but perfect for long car/train/plane rides:p

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sucks about the bomb! I'm glad you're okay though

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bomb blasts suck Man! Hadd hogai hai, i mean there is a limit to something.
    And i have 300 songs only in my MP3player cause it's of Sony and Sony is OLD!! :P

    Khair, change to font Ovais! I don't like this one! Abhi change karo bus!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHERE.
    DO.
    YOU.
    GET.
    THESE.
    AMAZING.
    PICS?!?!

    *stares at the screen dumbfoundedly*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blasts are happening everywhere.. They are scary!
    You really are love struck :D
    I love the pictures so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Somebody's 'one-who-leaves-them-breathless' has left them forever, the blasts made sure of that:(
    Makes the whole thing sad.

    Funkaaayyy pictures as usual:D

    ReplyDelete
  12. THESE PICTURES HAVE MADE ME GLEEEFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i know, the blast, it was HUGGGGGEE :S karachi is in deep deep shit :S

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heard about the blast :/ God saveth my city!
    Btw, i love the track; Hero by enrique <3 ..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Same question as ezazi,where do u get all these pictures!! well u really gave me a reason to smile today

    and I'm quite sad after reading the bomb blast thing,hope everything's good over there :/

    stay safe..and stay happy and THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Its my first visit on your blog and must say the pictures are so amazing... not only of this post but of many others...!
    Keep writing..!
    take care :)

    ReplyDelete