Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

My wish, for you..

I feel like jumping off a building. Only I don't have the energy to get up and walk all the way to the top.

Which is probably what saved my life today.

Sigh.

I have a horrible migraine. Haven't had such a bad one in months..

And it started off with too much work and then being made to feel so worthless and unloved.. and not having anyone to help..

I love you.

18 comments:

  1. If you jump off a building, I will not stop until I bring you back to life so that I can kill you myself! =O

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ I second Areesha Bilal. Dude, don't even think the thought off jumping off a cliff. *stern glare*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you'll love the song I'll be by Edwin McCain and Broken by Seether and Amy Lee...
    Hope your migraines get better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some days refuse to pass, and it does feel like it's the end!
    But don't worry, they do pass. Slowly, but they do :)
    Cheer up! :)
    Go have a chocolate :P

    I don't have to tell you that I love the picture you have posted, but then again it made me smile :)
    Take Care :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel your pain.
    So, you're not jumping off any building without me and seeing as I'm not willing to jump off one, you're living.

    Well, if we had parachutes it would be all hunky-dory...

    In other words, FEEL BETTER. We all love you and don't want you to feel bad!

    **Jocelyn**

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never knew one could be grateful for other's laziness. I don't think you should waste time on topics like death

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG jump kiu nahi kia phir? ;):P Acha hua energy nahi thi bachat ho gai :D :P
    Khush raho and consult a neurologist Bro.
    Takecare.

    ReplyDelete
  8. May your migranes give you a looong needed break and then forget to even come back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't you dare kill yourself! Life is worth living.
    Stay awesome! And within a few hours your migraine should be gone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you know stress adds fuel to fire in case of migranes...dont you dare think this way Ovais..you are a very talented young man ..and somebody with positive energy..dont let stress take your spirit..ok?

    ReplyDelete
  11. dont u dare kill ur awesome self. get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. dont even try to jump off a bridge, i will push you myself. :D

    The One Who Leaves You Breathless will not be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hyeeee what if you don't die :O I mean what if u fall into a comma or something or worse end up being a vegetable :O

    This is the thought that really scares the hell out of me and stops me from doing anything stupid

    ReplyDelete
  14. The migraines reeeeeeeeally need to go, don't they-_-

    ReplyDelete
  15. So much love^ :o

    Acha, acha. Not jumping off. or trying to end this life. Be happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jump off you idiot! What are you waiting for?


    We all are standing down to catch you. In that way, you'll be done jumping, and we'll be done helping you in jump and still saving you.

    Migraines. YOU NEED AN MRI.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Im having a crappy day. Where are the funny pictures? I would be too lazy to jump off a building right now too.

    ReplyDelete