Rules: Grab your iPod/MP3 Player and scroll down the list of songs in alphabetical order and choose your favourite song from each alphabet (For example: With you by Chris Brown in W)
Areesha Bilal tagged me to do this here. So..
But I have one thousand and fourteen songs, so I'll just put down a few of my favorites.
A-Alors on Dance by Stromae
B-Breathless by Shayne Ward and Best Love Song by T-Pain
C-Candy by Aggro Santos
D-Do Dil by Noori
E-Everything by Lifehouse
F-Fantasy by Danny Fernandes
G-Go by Boys Like Girls
H-Hum se hai ye zamana by Call & Hero by Enrique Iglesias
I-I'm yours by The Script & I.Y.A. by Chris Brown
J-Jab Se Dekha Tujh Ko by Ali Zafar
K-Kryptonite by Three Doors Down
L-Leave out all the rest by Linkin Park
M-Mere log by Noori & Maula Mere by Train & My Wish by Rascal Flatts
N-Not my time by Three Doors Down & Next to you by Chris Brown
O-One love by Alaa Abdul Aziz, One I love by Coldplay, One in a million by Ne Yo, and Only Girl by Boyce Avenue
P-Put it on my tab by New Kids on the Block
Q-Qotte Ghusian by Imran Khan
R-Roya Re by Awarapan & Right here waiting for you (Classics)
S-Sarkiye by Coke Studio, Superman by Boyce Avenue, and Stereo Love by Edward Maya. I actually listened to Stereo Love the entire time whenever I was at London Heathrow and Bahrain..
T-This girl by Laza Morgan and Tell Me by Bobby Valentino
U-Unstoppable by Rascal Flatts
V-Viva La Vida by Coldplay
W-When you're gone (There are two versions to this, one by Bryan Adams and one by Avril Lavigne)
X-XXI's Taare and Dil Ki Batein
Y-You know better than I by David Campbell
Z-Zara Sa Dil me by Atif Aslam.
Have a thousand songs that you listen to randomly makes it easier to remember which songs are which. And the lyrics. Oh My God, I just realized that I know all the lyrics.
Oh Em Gee, indeed.
Now the tags! I'm tagging Areesha, as a thank you, and now these people just have to do it.
Ateeq, I know I rarely comment on your posts, but that's because you skipped school just to blog. :P
Naked Reality, you need more posts, so do this when you have time. =)
KN, I always feel like typing K&N when I write KN, apna naam likh do =D
Mahnoor, You need new music. Happy music to endure your stay in Karachi.
Moonie! You need to write something happy now =D
And anyone else who feels like doing this, go ahead. Just make sure you tag me. =D
And since my posts are not my posts without the funny pictures, here you go.
Mind you, I have to look all over the internet for these.
I wish I could take away all, all, and every single drop of your pain. I can take it.









there is a caption saying where the photo has been taken from : ) i didnt take it.sorry!
ReplyDeletethe last pic should be pasted on walls particularly of the markets, especially during the eid season :)
ReplyDeleteSome of it is already of my liking.. and I'll check others. Music feeds me. :)
ReplyDeleteaJ
Haha I loved the banana picture - so true!
ReplyDeleteBanana eating, I wish you'd put this up before I found put the hard way:P
ReplyDeleteAnd going by the list here, we have a lot of common songs on our 'pods. Ah well, I have only 442 as opposed to your 1000.
P.S: Are those puppies on your header yours?
For a second I was expecting a more lovey-dovey post. Haha. I even made my boyfriend read your posts and he was like aww.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes. Banana eating is deadly so don't even try to stare at anyone when they do that. xD. Great post. :)
hey thanks for following! :) awesome blog!
ReplyDeleteJuliet
Style Blogger; But I didn't take it from there :o
ReplyDeleteKiran; Exactly!!
Aakash; Glad you liked the music too :)
Hazel; XD
Priyanka; Yes, those are both of my puppies, In Loving Memory.
Mehr Ahmed; There is some love in the post, at the end :P
It took me a minute to understand the banana one =|
ReplyDeleteyayyy, you listen to the same music as I do =D
OH MU GOD.
ReplyDeleteI had been away for long so couldn't read it before. :D
This is going to be one of my next posts don't you worry. I am going to listen to all of these, God i badly need some new music!
And don't worry, everybody feels like saying K&N when writing my name. I don't blame them, won't blame you too. :P
So K&N it is! ;D
ive heard only a few of these, some by lifehouse and bryan adams and avril and LP.
ReplyDeletelove the pitchkers:P
HAHA I love that banana one :P
ReplyDeletehmmm...
ReplyDeletehttp://thinkinglifeandyou.blogspot.com/
This is the super great idea about the songs. I'll borrow it, if you don't mind.
ReplyDeleteI adore the 'Breathless by Shayne Ward' one and the last picture. It would help some parents to look after their children ;)
Btw, Im re-following you ;]
ReplyDeleteAnd a few lines don't change the point that this post wasn't about you going all *swoon* =P.
Forgive me for what i am about to do.
ReplyDeleteI want to be the ....
ReplyDeleteI want to be the top...
ReplyDeleteI want to be the COMMENTATOR on ....
ReplyDeleteI want to be the COMMENTATOR on your....
ReplyDeleteI want to be the COMMENTATOR on your super....
ReplyDeleteI want to be the COMMENTATOR on your super-awesome ....
ReplyDeleteI want to be the COMMENTATOR on your super-awesome BLOG!....
ReplyDeleteAnd my blog isn't your favorite. Fine.
ReplyDelete-_-
*Goes off indignantly*
*goes off indignantly with hamza*
ReplyDelete=p
laza morgans cool no?
lol. im on it :D i so neeed new music, i ll listen to ur faves too. some i havent heard before. =)
ReplyDeleteand the picturesssss :D i luuuurve the pani phainknaaay waali :P
Stereolove! XD Can't get enough of it.
ReplyDeleteAlors on Dance. Hehe. That has a funny music video (at least for me).
Cool man.
man!!!1
ReplyDeletethat is not so cool
ReplyDeleteu know what!!
ReplyDeleteno u don't that's why i am gonna tell u
ReplyDeleteso listen
ReplyDeletei thought u were the awesomest and coolest guy, (after me)
ReplyDeletebut u know what
ReplyDeletethat is so not cool
ReplyDeletecos, i skipped school for only two days, in a whole month!!!! yeah
ReplyDeleteso u should better start commenting on my posts
ReplyDeletecos i am regular now...
ReplyDeleteand i am not sorry for spamming ur blog...
ReplyDeleteevery one dreams of getting on top
so this one would take me on top
ReplyDeleteand this one would keep me there for a day
ReplyDeletebut only one day isn't enough so i will be happy to be there for two days
ReplyDeletethat's enough, cos i don't want u to block me. :P
ReplyDeleteAreesha, K&N, Tay Tay, The girl of the sun, Thinking, Crimson Coral, Aasiyah, Mahnoor, The butterfly effect & Mehr; Glad you all liked them =D
ReplyDeleteHamza Bin Laden & Ateeq Mughal; If you really want to comment that bad na, there are twenty-something posts that you haven't read. :P
Comment there :P
And Ateeq, I forgive you. I'll comment on your blog soon =)
ab itna neechey kon jae....
ReplyDelete:P