I love The One Who Leaves Me Breathless much, much, much more, but I still love you all!!
Some of you may have noticed that The One Who Leaves Me Breathless, or my Breath-Taker, as Ezazi calls her, has her own tag. She's awesome-er than I am, that's why. :D
Oh, and before I forget. See those blogs on the left? The ones that say 'Some awesome blogs I follow?' If you're not following every single one of them, you're missing out on life.
And I follow over two hundred blogs or something. Blogger only lets me keep twenty-five on the left.
Where was I? This keeps happening to me, I have so many brilliant thoughts that I forget what I was thinking about.
Ah yes. This was a hectic week. It was soo busy and I had a migraine in the beginning, but they're gone now :)
I'm actually behind on homework. That's what happens when you study full-time, teach full-time, take care of the house, and cheer up people every day. That's what this post's title related to.
Alhamdullilah, I manage. Because The One Who Leaves Me Breathless balances everything out.
I have friends in America who have just as much to deal with-one friend has two kids, studies part-time, and has two jobs-and they're in their twenties. So yeah.
My parents were watching The Stepfather the other day. I was trying to study and they were watching it in my room, so I decided to watch it as well. I haven't been absorbed in a movie for a while.
Oh, and some of you may be wondering how my parents were watching it in my room. They have their own room. My brothers have their own room too. But my brothers sleep in my room, since they miss me. And my parents love us soo much Masha Allah, so they sleep in mine too. Which means that although everyone has enough space, I can't sleep when my parents snore. And I can't text and stay up late when they're awake.
Lack of privacy much, yes. They kicked out my cupboard/closet and half my stuff from my room, and they want to kick out my desk, but I'm working on keeping that. :p And having everyone hanging out in my room all day means that I have to control my expression when I really feel down or happy, especially when I'm texting The One Who Leaves Me Breathless.
I love you. Te quiero mucho. Mucho, mucho, mucho.
Have an amazing, amazing, amazing week. Yes, now wish me back too. :D












It's amazing the way your Breath-Taker is the essence of your blog. She's one lucky girl. I wish you two together all the best. Stay blessed forever. You and her, together.
ReplyDeleteAnd it's an honor being mentioned here. I won't be surprised if you take away her breath too. ;)
And omigosh, CONGRATULATIONS!=D
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on getting 100 followers :)
ReplyDeleteMay your blog go a long long way :D
geez, im exteremely non-talented :P i cld read backwardsss=)
ReplyDeletecongratulationnnnnssss :D u deserve to have a hundred more and a hundred more and a hundred more and a hundred more followers ;)
i so totally get the privacy thing, thats happened to me a few years back. thanks god now its just one younger sister i have to deal with :D
Awww May Allah SWT bless you both now and always. Ameen. *hearts*
ReplyDeleteHehehe And BIG FAT CONGRATULATIONS =D
Aww congrats on 100 followers! You beat me :P
ReplyDeleteI don't think I could handle all my family being in my room though, I like my privacy!
Congrats Man!
ReplyDelete100 followers! =O Wow, congrats =D Ugh, I know you feel. I couldn't text at night during the holidays =( We all sleep in the same room because we share an AC. I'm just waiting for dengue mosquitoes to die so I can shift back into my room -.-'
ReplyDeletehmm...congratulations !
ReplyDeletehey congtrats there,hope many more comes ur way,let my room always become the centre of attraction...(mainly because of my laptop):P
ReplyDeleteTake care
Breath taker is mighty lucky ahhh! :O
ReplyDeleteand yay, congrats ! A century a century :)
and the broTip was amazing. Check the whole FB page. Its thaaaaaaa best :D
Congrats!! 100 is a good number, an awesome number actually:D
ReplyDeleteAnd wow, ALL of them in the same room? Wow. I would prolly run away from home if that happens to me o_O
haha awwwww the room thing thank God i don't have to share it now...cause in our new house my room is so small that i only have placed a bed,table and a sofa :P
ReplyDeleteBtw huge CONGRATZ on 100 followers :D
MUBARAKANNNN:D
ReplyDeleteHahahaha. You sound like Himmmm.
Congratulations on the 100 followers-you totally deserve it, you lucky boy!
ReplyDeleteAnd do ur parents know about your relationship with the one who leaves you breathless? And do they approve?
hey,
ReplyDeletebeen a bit busy too, sorry for not commenting on the posts before..!
but CONGRATS..! and may you get more followeres with every passing second..! ameen..! :)
and yes i have told you before but i don't have a problem in telling it again that I LOVE THE PICS u USE>! :)
tc 4 the migraine..! :)
Thank you!!!
ReplyDeleteEzazi; I hope I take her breath away. I really don't know if I do. :o
If you see this, by the way, do I take your breath away?
Cricketfreak; Umm. No. They don't know. :P
CONGRACHULASHUNZ!! :D
ReplyDelete100 FOLLOWERS from 45 when i started following you! :D
Feels great no?
Hahah. My brothers keep hovering in my room all the time i don't know why, cause i think, , missing me certainly is NOT the reason why they do it. Yes, he's lying and texting to his girlfriend in front of me. :p
And it sounds so cool to see you and your soulmate being on happy terms and turning each other's lives, a living heaven. God bless you! :))
congratulations on getting 100 followers, that certainly is something:)
ReplyDelete