Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

This is the day you were born

This is the star, this is your heart
This is the day you were born.



Happy Birthday to the one & only The One Who Leaves Me Breathless!!!




Yes, I made that. Totally worth the effort.
I was so nervous while I made it.
And this is what Areesha said :o


I'm forever yours.. faithfully.

Hope you have/had a fun day. Really.

I am going to post about what's been going on my life tomorrow. This post is dedicated to just her. :)


10 comments:

  1. I so agree with Areesha. I could be 51st haha.
    This is incredibly cute. She should be more than just happy or ecstatic.
    Many happy returns of the day to her. She's special, really special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to the one who gives you asthma *throws confetti in the air*
    i totally love the swings above the double P in the card. very awesome. yay for Areesha and her awesome message!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just read through your post again. the swing*, not the swings. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's face it, I'm always right =] Haha, I can't believe you actually put up that text =O

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha agreed with areesha :D :P
    well a very Happy Birthday to the one who leave you breathless! May u have many more and stay happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to the one who leaves you breathless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh MAHN! Bah. You make me go all awwwwwwwww. :-) So happy for you. And her. May every one have someone in their lives who leaves them breathless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aawww :) you are cute like a button and areesha is so right!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to the one who leaves you breathless, God bless you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very Happy Birthday to her . God bless u both :)

    ReplyDelete