Yesterday was fun.
I went out with friends, people whom I hadn't met in two years, and it was amazing. The most fun I've had for a while.
I carried my baby cousin around while my mom shopped in a mall after that. My arms were tired, but it was fun. And like my mom said, 'Now you know what it feels like to be a parent and carry a child around all the time.'
That's her playing with one of the smaller models on display.
And yes, I've become much more tan after playing basketball under the sun for just an hour.
Anddd I'm listening to the radio station I used to listen to back in high school. I've found I still love it.





I was wondering where you were :D
ReplyDeleteYour cousin is adorable. Kudos for fun times.
ReplyDeleteCute. And that Simba-Sohrab Goth picture is Racist. :P :D
ReplyDeletehaha awwww she is so cute! :)
ReplyDeletep.s i love basketball, i used to be same, all tan when i played it back in hyd
Awwww she's such a cute and tiny little girl =D and whats sohrab goth???? :/
ReplyDeleteyour cousin is sooo cute :)
ReplyDeleteyayyy you took the picture =D She IS adorable =O <3
ReplyDelete