Girl you glistening, the way you look in the light
It’s obvious that I want something from you
When life knocks you down on your knees, remember you're in the perfect position to pray.
This is another one of my six a.m. posts. I woke up early and had free time, so decided to post.
My life is really hectic these days, between school & homework. Yet I push it all away and go to sleep when I'm sick of it all.
I wrote this poem a year ago as my second post on this blog. Time to re-post it, as it still applies.
One million swords,
One direction,
All unsheathed, pointing, directing,
One object, in the center.
Time ceases to exist,
A million shards,
Spread out and still beating together,
Unable to be glued together again.
Listening to the music,
Watching the disco lights rotate and change,
Smelling the fresh food in your plate,
You're outside the party hall, watching your friends have fun through the window.
The breeze in your face,
The stars shining from above,
The city lights spread out before you,
You're watching the peaceful view all alone.
The earth's gravity pulling you,
As you fall toward the bright lights,
No cushion to save you,
And then you realize-it's not a dream.
The screams of surprise, shock, and horror,
The red-and-blue lights flashing,
The white cloth,
Your vision blurs.
The end.
The One Who Leaves Me Breathless, I miss how things used to be. I miss being told that I was loved, that someone cared. That someone would be there for me when I had a migraine & would make it go away. I miss that feeling. It's been a hundred and seven days since things changed totally.
I love change at times and I hate it at other times. It's just sad, that stuff had to change and I still have no idea how they did. It's just sad, that there's just a month or two left when I can be with you and yet it's like you don't want to be around me. I was warned that things might change. But it was meant to be this way.
I love change at times and I hate it at other times. It's just sad, that stuff had to change and I still have no idea how they did. It's just sad, that there's just a month or two left when I can be with you and yet it's like you don't want to be around me. I was warned that things might change. But it was meant to be this way.
There's times when I'm actually looking forward to going back to America. For one thing, I'll be on my own. And it rains a lot more in New Jersey than it does here, and I love the rain. It'll be fun sitting in the rain again. And I'll be able to stop thinking about her all the time. There's very few people who'll actually miss me here, but they can live without me. They lived their lives without me before I met them, so they can still continue.
Yes, I have to wait, but waiting means that I don't know how things will turn out. I'm simply hoping for the best & going along with the flow.
I try so hard
It doesn't make a difference to you
I make a mistake,
Laugh at me,
Don't realize you hurt me,
I'm not feeling well,
Blame me for something I do,
You're being unfair to me,
But you don't see,
Don't realize you hurt me.
There's more to this, but it's even sadder, so it's encrypted. If you want the code, let me know by commenting.
There's more to this, but it's even sadder, so it's encrypted. If you want the code, let me know by commenting.
I have to go force myself to have breakfast now.
Disappointments are just God's way of saying "I've got something better". Be patient, live life, have faith.
Hope everyone has a great week!
Now and then I think of when we were together
Like when you said you felt so happy you could die
I told myself that you were right for me
But felt so lonely in your company
But that was love and it's an ache I still remember
But you didn't have to cut me off
Make out like it never happened
And that we were nothing
And I don't even need your love
But you treat me like a stranger
And that feels so rough










Aww I love your picture just below your header :) Lol and I thought the last picture was so cute :D
ReplyDeleteTay
x
The poem was a great read :)
ReplyDeleteChange has it's own effects.. It'll all be fine :)
I love the pictures of your header! :D
Ok I don't know what to say, all i can think of saying is, hold on, life is tough but then its life, is it not supposed to be??? It sucks at times but then its inevitable. Dragging urself through yet another day is agonizing and hard, but then we have to, there is really nothing else that we can do...
ReplyDeletegimme the code... please?
ReplyDeletenow you're talking. may Allah help you.
ReplyDelete