Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

It's not the end of the world

Finally, peace.


It's so quiet when everyone is asleep and there's no one to text.
Or anyone to talk to.


Now, if it could just rain and I could sit outside when it does, it would be just perfect.


It's not the end of the world if you're not loved. It's not the end if you have a lot of things to handle and just one you. It's not the end if you have to wait. It's not the end if you flunk an exam. It's not the end if you lose someone.


You can be happy. You can live the life you want to be. You can become the person you want to be.


Don't count the things you think you have done for someone. Instead, count the number of times you felt better just because you made them happy.


Do something for yourself every day. Take time out for yourself. Whether it's five minutes of taking pictures, ten minutes of reading, and hour of sleeping, or three hours of sleep, do it.

3 comments:

  1. Ovais, I haven't commented on many of the posts but I can assure you, I have read them all.

    I don't know what happened between you both but I hope it gets better soon.

    Love is beautiful. But if you're loving the other person more than you're loving yourself then you need to stop right there and give yourself a break. And I'm glad to know you are doing that already caz I learnt that the hard way.

    Take this as a chance to discover who you are and what you want from life FOR YOURSELF. If you love someone, set them free. If they come back, they are yours. If they don't, they are not meant to be.

    Stay strong, stay blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you're right. its not the end of the world. cuz when you're hurt and you think its the end, and something or someone makes you laugh, it means you'll survive, even if the laughter is for just a nano second.

    ReplyDelete