Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

One Hundred Consecutive Posts


I'm counting the street lights
It's all i can do
While driving myself crazy trying to get to you
Feels wrong at the right time
To reveal my hand
It's like i'm doing the worst i can
To make you understand




















And this makes one hundred consecutive posts where I have said something about The One Who Leaves Me Breathless.
I am going to post less about her now. Only when she's on my mind a lot. It's part of working on focusing on other stuff so she's not my everything. Since anything can happen, and making someone your everything is..dangerous.


The kind of person worth sticking with is someone who thinks the sun shines on you whether you are in a good mood or a bad mood, whether you feel ugly or pretty, whether you're handsome or not.

I took a day off from school today. Had a terrible migraine. It was my first day off, so you can imagine how bad it was. I usually go even with a migraine.

Dekha na tha, kabhi hum ney yeh sama

Aisa nasha, tere pyar ney diya

Socha na tha
Kho gayay sapnon mein hum

So I finished my homework once my migraine hurt a bit less and spent the day relaxing and watching Juno-which turned out to be a lame movie-and Post Grad and Equilibrium.

A friend of mine asked me why I stayed in Karachi instead of going to America. My response? Didn't feel like it. Love the weather here. Especially sea view. And the camels there. Though they smell like crazy. :P

Now I am going to go sleep. Enjoy the pictures!









Dunya humein ab jo kahe
Dunya ki rasmon ko tor tor chalein
Rahein humein ab jo kahe
Raahon ki baahon ko chor chor chale












7 comments:

  1. What songs are those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon, Cheeku =D Come to Pindi =D And I'll give you all those pending treats =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get better soon :) and yeah i think it's healthy to focus on other things too besides somebody you love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get well soon!!!!!!!!!! :)

    P.S Juno is indeed a lameeeee movie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahem I couldn't help but notice your absence on my blog lately and this will simply not do :P
    Your pics were really touching :)

    Tay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah good decision kiddo. and anyway i cant believe you love karachi's weather. it sucks. its like im breathing water instead of air, so damn humid.

    ReplyDelete