I have no new crazy ideas right now.
It's a first for me.
Though I did walk like Mr Bean does-his weird dance.
And I lost at chess because I sent my King to kill a Pawn.
And when I realized how mad that had been, I laughed till I cried.
Oh, and my sleeping patterns have changed soo much. I sleep between 11pm and 4am, then wake up for gym at 7am (shudders, I hate waking up for gym of all things) and then crash from 9am to 4pm. Amazing schedule. Why did I give specific times? So if anyone else out there has similar crazy timings, we can compare notes of what we do that makes us sleep in those timings.
Compare notes?
Did I really say that?
Must be losing it.
Oh wait.
I never had it.






Sleeping routine seems so delusional in summers :D
ReplyDeleteDude, I'm getting sleep on Mondays and Wednesdays here.
ReplyDeleteBECAUSE THATS HOW I ROLL.
(no I don't really, thats how insomnia rolls along with being a nightcrawler)
I'm one of those freakish people who like the gym. Or anything to do with pushing yourself towards pain (not in a suicidal way)... but more like endurance. Kudos to you for waking up to gym. The hardest part is getting outta bed.
Glad you're managing despite your crazy schedule. It's impressive that you have the drive to push yourself out of bed and into a gym. (:
ReplyDeleteBored much? So when do u leave?
ReplyDelete