So I was totally tired with a migraine and thinking about how everyone usually has someone in their life whom they trust with everything and anything and have someone they can always rely on.
Of course, Allah is always here to listen to us.
And then I listening to Savage Garden's I Knew I Loved You Before I Met You, and I was thinking of Aral and Ayza.
Before I meet them, there's a girl somewhere on this planet that I'm going to marry, InshaAllah.
I don't know her name, and I don't know if I've even met her yet.
But, I ask Allah to make sure she has an awesome Eid.
And to always bless her and do whatever is best for her.
And, of course, to always keep her happy and smiling.
That's so sweet. Insha'Allah you will fine her at the right time :)
ReplyDeleteEid Mubarak btw!