Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Annoying Mini Vampires

Have you heard of Load shedding Studio?

It's like Coke Studio, only they sing songs.. about load shedding and the absence of electricity.

So how many other people were royally welcomed by the Karachi Electric Supply Company?

By a royal welcome to Ramadan, I mean that you were without electricity all night. Like I was.

And then you had your blood sucked by mosquitoes. Annoying mini vampires.


9 comments:

  1. hmmm...I was watching and enjoying the song...Pakistan dee bijli jee....when electricity went off....

    hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mosquitoes a.k.a mini vampires - I thought that was very clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must point out a mistake in your drawing.
    All the vampires must be female.
    See, only female mosquitoes suck blood.
    I appreciate your thanks.
    *leaves*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mini vampires!.............suck the heck out of us. We whine but we don't wake up and do something about it.

    What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate mosquitoes, and now that I think about it, they ARE like mini vampires :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cricketfreak; Does every single mosquito tell you that it's a he or a she? See why I hate them all? :p

    Aiman; Oh we wake up and scratch and spray but they're immune now ._.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. youkhs! I hate them..they dnt let me sleep:-( yes they are vampires...stupid vampires..
    par phir khayal ata hai kay muchur bhi kiya karen..mospel laga len takay muchur ap sy door aur rehnay pay mujbooor;p

    I love the loadshddng song.,its funny ..remarkably sung by those guys..

    ReplyDelete