Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Blue October & a new header-picture

A picture speaks a thousand words, right?

So I'll let these pictures of my paintings.. um.. let them.. speak for themselves?

El Oh El.








Yes, I painted all of these. I only have three with me now, though (the ship, Stonehenge, and a pastel door in the courtyard).. I gave away the rest as presents.

And since I'm too exhausted-on account of homework, quizzes, work, and fasting-these days to be funny, I'll end with these pictures.

Which, in case you didn't get the point, are meant to be funny.





16 comments:

  1. The Stonehenge pic is my favourite! And that's gotta be one of the most cruel ways of dumping someone lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...I didnt know that you are such a good painter...are you do it for fun or are you professional?

    Nice pics...

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome painting.i love paintings with colours especially the abstract ones...always wanted to be a painter myself but not blessed enough by God :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. (at the comment above)umm isn't painting a matter of practising and only practising..
    and ovais your blog daybyday your blog is transforming into something amazing..:)
    and havent you tried every task in this life?

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW. YOU LEAVE ME SPEECHLESS...all the time :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hazel; Well, at least he knew that he had been dumped. Better than not being spoken to at all.

    Asma; thank you :)

    Thinking; Just for fun =D

    Kiran; well.. it took me a lot of practice. Didn't happen overnight :p

    Maham; Thank you :) I actually do everything.. Except for cliff-diving. It's on my to-do list. =)

    Cricketfreak; Thank you =)

    Daaneiia; Thank you =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. and we have something in common, yaay :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore your paintings! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dude, your pictures are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're really good at this. Do you paint solely as a hobby? I love the Stonehenge and yacht works. Amazing. :)

    P.S.: Don't let my flood of comments freak you out. I'm exploring this place.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, totally as a hobby :)

    Thank you all =D

    ReplyDelete