I promise you won't feel a thing
Cause everything the world could throw
I'll stand in front; I'll take the blow for you.
Somebody wants you
Somebody needs you
Somebody dreams about you every single night
Somebody can't breathe without you, it's lonely
Somebody hopes that one day you will see
That somebody's me
I will stand by you forever
You can take my breath away
You leave me breathless
You’re everything good in my life
You leave me breathless
I still can’t believe that you’re mine
You just walked out of one of my dreams
So beautiful you’re leaving me breathless
You've been on my mind all day.
It's not even funny.
I'm either wondering what you're doing, or whether I should text you or leave you alone to study and stuff.
Even when I was putting the shelves up, praying Dua, or working on your surprise..
By the way.
Change your pass code from your birthday to mine, please. It took my a second to guess your pass code..











aww.. Pon and Zi. These guys are my favorite! <3
ReplyDeleteNice blog ^^ Followed!
Enrique, i see you like his music.
ReplyDeletethis post too,like most of the others preceding it, made me smile, in spite of what you must be feeling. trust me.even if this doesn't work out the way you hope it will, you'll always love the anticipation that you are feeling right now.
good luck kiddo. i hope you don't lose yourself in all this. there's a thin line that could end u in a mental disorder for your whole life, which would be hidden from the normalities of the world. but invisibly it'll eat your existence, which i hope never, ever, ever happens to anyone, especially not to someone with a heart as pure as yours.
I LOVE Pon and Zi cartoons, so cute :)
ReplyDeleteI also like all the lyrics you posted.
awww =)
ReplyDeleteI'm reading this and going 'AWWWWW'. Any girl would be lucky to have you =)
ReplyDeleteOk so I just made my two best friends read this post and I'm honestly telling you that they were squealing and saying that you deserve someone special =) Don't lose hope!
ReplyDeleteAww I adore Pon and Zi! So so cute :)
ReplyDeleteI love Pon and Zi! Gorgeous! :P
ReplyDeletePon & Zi, han? You have gone insane. WAKE UP OVAIS!
ReplyDeleteI hope, i just hope she reads it all.
Or if not today.
Then someday, that might be too late.
Calm down.
Nice cartoon story...
ReplyDeleteYou still love her so much.
ReplyDeleteI thought you were joking when you told me a year ago.
I don't get why she doesn't love you back!
If she's your cousin, then she's smart and just as awesome, and so she must get that someone who loves hre this much really loves her!
Saying no to you and going after whoever is like giving up a feast in a castle while hoping that the village down the street has better!
Love the Pon & Zi, btw.
Sorry for not commenting on your earlier posts.. been really busy.
Pon and Zi are awesome ♥♥ =)
ReplyDeleteI love Pon and Zi, they're so damn adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove is a gamble and no one said it'll be easy. Maybe she loves you but she probably hasn't realised it yet. I hope she does in time. However, if you love something, set it free. If it comes back it is yours, if it doesn't, it never was.
ReplyDeleteI wish you all the happiness in the world. With the right people in your life. Ameen.
breathless and somebody's me...my all time favorites
ReplyDeletehey listen to:
I wish i was ur lover,
ENRIQUE,
when i was listening to it esterday, i felt i am reading ur post :P
so we see replies on our blogs and none on yours... u ok kid?
ReplyDeleteI'm okay :) Just takes me a while to reply to everything these days..
ReplyDeleteoh, so you're spaced out...
ReplyDelete:D that was the cutest series of pictures and words ever!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I loved the first one most <3
hahaha funny! <3 i need a love button here!:)
ReplyDeletebtw jst followed u:)
i just hope she reads it all.
ReplyDeleteSidrah, PurpleMist, Mahnoor, Tay Tay, Hazel, Shoaib, aman, normal.is.overrated, Priyanka & the floodgate of feelings; Thank youu :)
ReplyDeletethe butterfly effect; It's like a tightrope, just easier to fall, na?
Areesha; Never losing hope :)
KN & Hamza Bin Laden; She read it before anyone else did <3 :)
Oh, and I am not insane :p
Alice; Relax, she does love me, just.. differently.
a*; I hope so too :) Thank youu :)
Ateeq; I've heard ALL of Enrique's. :p
it is easier. till u actually fall.
ReplyDeleteTheOneWhoLeavesMeBreathless; You need a gmail account :p Love you too!
ReplyDeletethe butterfly effect; yes, well.. trying not to fall :p