Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

You leave me.. breathless.

I have a really awesome friend who's 16.

She's like family to me.. and she was there for me when I needed her.

Like I've always been there for her.

I love her like she's my sister.

Now, my question is, what do you do when you love someone, give them everything they want, but they absorb it like a black hole-you don't know if it made any effect on them or if they even care.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Really?



16 comments:

  1. Love unconditionally. :-) Don't expect her to treat you the same way. Love for the sake of loving not for the sake of being always loved back. :-)
    Life would be much beautiful, dekhna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you shouldn't run to her aid all the time. I know you'll always love her unconditionally because she's family but let her deal with things on her own. It'll make her realise just how lucky she is to have you when you're not around to help her so much. She'll be more grateful then :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you do? You text her.
    And tell her how much you miss her.
    Believe me, girls love it when you do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tell you what? If you love her, no matter how. Tell her. Tell her before it's too late. Worse cum worse what could possibly happen? You won't lose her anyways for she's your family, and moreover if she really cared for you so much, you won't even lose the already much beloved relation that you have with her.
    Tell her, Ovais.

    ReplyDelete
  5. experience and observance has it if somebody doesn't react, even if they feel it, its not gonna work. you'll exhaust urself into deluding that she too loves you even when she says it back. if u are not content with what you are getting back it'll end up killing you. infinitely. and if u can live with that, that's ur strength. rumor has it, its better to be loved than love someone. and its true. and kid, u r too young to ruin ur life with a relationship, that too is experience and observance talking.

    on the other hand, she actually may have feelings for u and is a little nervous of telling them. either way you're not gonna find out just by saying nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. and what komal ali said, is not a wise advice. its easier said than done. don't add fuel to the fire if you're not sure. let the fire die out, maybe sometime in life something else will spark up

    ReplyDelete
  7. one more thing, loving someone deeply doesn't give you courage, it gives you the ability to endure, and sometimes the disability to do anything else:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where there is love there are no demands, no expectations bro :) but sometimes we need to make people realize that how much you love them. :)
    stay blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whatever Butterfly said is right in a way i would say. And i totally respect that. But sometimes in life, some things don't need second thoughts maybe. And for them, time is the only token. If he knows enough of her, then i guess making a move won't hurt anyone. In fact, he'd feel contended with whatever will be the outcome.

    But yeah, it sounds easy to be loved than loving someone, but not telling them is one way of making your life a living hell, at times.

    Just a presumption. You're right at parts too! :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Screw people! best thing ever -_-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love to the extent that it makes you happy, but as soon as the feeling of happiness dissipates you should beginning questioning your love.

    Love is a wonderful thing to have in life, and sometimes we have to work for it, but as long as the work isn't one sided. (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. i want to see the original one...
    and tell her that u love her, before she really leaves u breathless :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. I told her =)

    Thank you guys, you are all so awesome =)

    I'm not looking for a relationship, by the way.
    I just wanted to know whether it's better to love unconditionally or not =)

    I wrote a really long comment on this, but blogger deleted it =/

    And since I have a migraine, I'm going to stick with this now..

    ReplyDelete