Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Anything for you

I woke up early from my bed
With a secret in my head
In the back of my backyard
I keep a spaceship in the shed

I lit the engine and took the sky
From up here it looks so nice
I didn't stop until the moon, where I 
Picked a flower just for you


What's going on in my life, you may ask.
Today is my first day without a migraine.


And I fell down to you in a parachute
of newspaper rubber bands, tape, and glue
So you would see I would do anything for you
Anything for you

I didn't want to wake you up,
so I put the flower in a cup
On the floor next to your bed
Without a sound I laid my head

Drifted off into a dream
Of what has been and what could be
I saw your tears, I saw you fall
But I saw us rise, I saw it all

And naturally, no one else is on my mind.

I fell in love, in love,
With you, suddenly.

School's going good, Alhamdulillah. Teaching is fun.. I'm teaching math, economics, and literature more than anything else, for some reason.

For one so small
You seem so strong, now
My arms will hold you
Keep you safe and warm, this
Bond between us
Can't be broken,
So I'm gonna be here, don't you cry

Everyone of my followers who also gets a migraine, it's awesome if someone stays with you and slowly makes the migraine go away, right?
Wouldn't you do anything for someone who loves you so much?




The following pictures are what make my blog.. my blog. =D












I got the following picture from Naked Reality's blog at Naked Reality. She made it herself, so yeah.


14 comments:

  1. I give her credit for being there for you all the time =) teaching Math to kids? =O Wow, barri himmat hai bhaee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're not having migraines :) and I find it awesome that you're a teacher thats what im aspiring to be inshallah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you too young to be teaching? Is it part of a training program or something?
    And yay to the migraine that has gotten lost:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 18. Call that young.. maybe :)

    Areesha; I love math :P

    normal.is.overrated; Insha Allah, you'll make it there :)

    Peevee; It's not a training program, I was teaching in America too..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you got courier font too? u know, that made your blog even special ;-)

    whew, am glad ur over migraine =)

    i hate mathematics btw=s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh I'm glad your not having any migraines ~
    & Nice poem you have there also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so adorable the way you post about her always :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i agree with cricketfreak. you're on cloud 9 these days. mashaAllah.

    ReplyDelete
  9. pics
    pics
    pics
    pics
    *scratching my head*
    from where do you get them ??
    awesome post..!
    loved it..!
    the poem is sooo good specially the 1st para..!
    tc
    hope your migraine was vanished by that special close one..! :)
    mine goes by MEDITATION ...! and i feel irritated when someone comes near me when i have it..!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your words. I did get a little lost among all the pictures. But I love your words. Mashallah. So beautifully woven. You don't sound like an 18 year old. Much more than that. A compliment. :-) And the migraine. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 'the one who leaves you breathless'. she's one lucky lady to be cherished like this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. phil collins don't you cry. right? its from the cartoon movie tarazan.. i loved that song and the movie too..

    and btw.. this post was... amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad everyone liked it :)

    Ezazi; She's awesome na :P

    The butterfly effect; Yup, Tarzan =)

    ReplyDelete