And every heart in the room will melt,
This is a feeling I’ve never felt but,
It’s all about us.
Do you hear that love?
They’re playing our song.
Do you think we’re ready?
Oh I’m really feeling it.
Do you hear that love?
This is a feeling I’ve never felt but,
It’s all about us.
Do you hear that love?
They’re playing our song.
Do you think we’re ready?
Oh I’m really feeling it.
Do you hear that love?
Before I forget, I have to upload two pictures I took today. I just take my camera out whenever I can. So, The One Who Leaves Me Breathless, these are for you.
The next guest post is from Areesha at Me, Myself, And I.
She wrote a story.
And it was amazing.
So enjoy. :)
She shivered as another gust of wind chilled her to thebone. She pulled the blanket around her tightly and moved closer to thebonfire. The blaze quickly thawed her frozen cheeks and turned them a lightshade of pink.
Around her she could hear everyone talking animatedly,sharing anecdotes, experiences and stories.
She smiled as she heard everyone laugh. It was a melodioussound like no other. A mix of high and squeaky, deep and rambunctious, low and soft, natural and faked sounds joining together in mellifluous harmony. When everyone laughed, it felt like there was no unhappiness or grief in the world,only carefree and unadulterated joy.
The aroma of the bar-b-q wafted over, mingling with thescent of the fire. She sniffed the air eagerly, feeling her stomach rumblepleasantly.
As she looked up at the night sky, she couldn't help butfeel awe. The entire sky was laid open and she could see constellations upon constellations everywhere. It was like she was looking into another world.
She could almost make out the constellations. Almost. It hadalways been his passion. Learningabout the stars, learning the stories behind them. He was the one who had taught her about them in the first place.She hadn't even known what the Big Dipper looked like until he bumped into her life. Literally, bumped into herlife.
She could feel thememories slowly oozing back into her mind, numbing her, paralyzing her, killing her.
He had been her bestfriend. They had known each other for almost their entire lives.
She closed her eyes and tried to stop them.
She didn't know whenor how, but she fell in love with him. He didn't know.
Tears began to sting her eyes. The wind began blowing again, colder and harsher.
They had spent the day together on his birthday. They were lying in their treehouse, the one they hadmade when they turned 10 years old. There was no roof, so they just lay there and stared at the stars.His shoulder would touch hers as he lifted his hand to point out the stars.
The scar began to rip open....the pain....the hurt....thelove....it all poured out of her.
She hadn't meant totell him. It had slipped out.
'No, please. No.' She whimpered, gasping.
He stared at her in shock, then quietly told her that he didn't feel the same way.
The pain.....it was unbearable.
She ran. She ran away,far away from him. Moving to a different city. She never met him again.
She came back into her body, pulling herself away from thestinging deluge. No-one had noticed her internal struggle. She quickly wiped the tears away from her face, making sure no-one noticed. As another gust ofwind hit her, she shivered violently.
Her blanket had fallen down. As she reached down for theblanket, someone grabbed it and threw it around her shoulders.
She looked up to thank the person...and froze. It was him.
He looked the same. Even after 6 months of trying to forgethim, his eyes...his perfectly green eyes....they managed to arrest her, to seize control over her body and stop her from breathing.
Without saying a word, he knelt down in front of her, hislanky 6 foot frame still towering over her, and pulled out his iPod headphones.He put them in her ear and pressed play on his iPod.
She could hear music, but it meant nothing to her, not whenhis eyes were boring into hers.
Will you listen to my story?
It'll just be a minute
How can I explain?
She opened her mouth to ask him a question, but was silencedwith a pleading look.
What ever happened here
Never meant to hurt you
How could I cause you so much pain?
When I say I'm sorry
Will you believe me?
Listen to my story
Say you wont leave me
When I say I'm sorry
Can you forgive me?
When I say I'll always be there
Will you believe
Will you believe me?
All the words that I come up with
They're like gasoline on flames
There's no excuse
No explanation
Believe me
If I could I'd undo what I did wrong
I'd give away all that I own
When I say I'm sorry
Will you believe me?
Listen to my story
Say you won't leave me
When I say I'm sorry
Can you forgive me?
When I say I'll always be there
Will you believe
Will you believe me?
As she looked into his eyes, she could feel the pain, thehope, the fear...the love.
If I told you
I've been cleaning my soul
And if I promised you
I'll regain control
Will you open your door
And let me in?
Take me for who I am
And not for who I've been?
She was almost too afraid to believe it. It felt like adream.
Who I've been...
When I say I'm sorry
Will you believe me?
Listen to my story
Say you wont leave me
When I say I'm sorry
Can you forgive me?
When I say I'll always be there
Will you believe?
When I say I'm sorry
(When I say I'm sorry)
When I say I'm sorry
(When I say I'm sorry)
When I say I'm sorry
Can you forgive me?
When I say I'll always be there
Will you believe?
Pulling the headphones out of her ears, she looked at him.He looked scared, scared that she would reject him, like he rejected her.
She remembered the months of sleepless nights, crying intoher pillow, wishing she could turn back time. She considered rejecting him, but she couldn't.
He wasn't just her friend.
He wasn't just her true love.
He was her other half.
"I forgive you." She whispered.
I should have known better than to call you out
(On a night like this, night like this)
If not for you, I know I'd tear this place to the ground
(But I'm alright like this, alright like this)
(On a night like this, night like this)
If not for you, I know I'd tear this place to the ground
(But I'm alright like this, alright like this)
amazed...touching..really....loved every minute of it....<3
ReplyDeleteits simple and beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteI totally forgot you were going to use this =P
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone. It means a lot to me.
<3
ReplyDelete