Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

You are the love of my life

Yesterday, when my dad called me to tell me to get ready to go to the doctor, I thought he was right outside, and I got up in a hurry all of a sudden.
Only to sit back down when I realized he was on the way.
It was funny at that time.


Okay, so that was random of me.









Been fighting things that I can't see in
Like voices coming from the inside of me and
Like doing things I find hard to believe in
Am I myself or am I dreaming?


The medicine my doctor gave me is labelled 'poison.' So I can't drink it, I have to smell it instead.
I found that funny when I saw the medicine :P

No I'm not alright
I know that I'm not right
A steering wheel don't mean you can drive
A warm body don't mean I'm alive
No I'm not alright
I know that I'm not right
Feels like I travel but I never arrive
I want to thrive not just survive


The One Who Leaves Me Breathless, I love you now and I will always love you. You are amazing, have I ever told you that? Well, you are. Totally amazing, that is. You're the only person in all nineteen years of my existence who has ever left me breathless and totally speechless.

I love physics.

But where was I?

This post isn't really related to anything. Just total and complete randomness.

Which reminds me.

I love taking pictures.





I should go sleep now.

7 comments:

  1. wait, medicine you have to smell? I've never heard of it before. why do you have to take medicine?

    nice pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrive- Switchfoot :) I love it so much!! :)
    I'm always close, but never enough.. :D

    A medicine to smell? Called Poison? Haha!
    The pictures are lovely :)
    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha never dare to drink that medicine :P
    the random post is randomly funny and well....random i must say :P

    u love physics really? wish i could say the same

    btw this pink flower....do you know its name? :P we had it all over our house for four years while living in sindh but i never got its name...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love taking pictures too. :D :D

    http://mycupppaaacofffeee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can you love Physics, you weird person? >.<

    ReplyDelete