Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Cupid's Warning


Smile, though your heart is aching
Smile, even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky
You'll get by...
If you smile



Too many people have been judging me recently.
I don't care anymore.
No matter how awesome those person are and how much I love them.
I know who I am and if they can't accept it, too bad for them.
I don't feel like ME. So this post is a conversation I had recently-their name has been changed to anonymous.







I’m broken, do you hear me?
I’m blinded, ‘cause you are everything I see,
I’m dancin’ alone, I’m praying,
That your heart will just turn around,
And as I walk up to your door,
My eye turns to face the floor,
‘Cause I can’t look you in the eyes and say,
When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,
It just won’t feel right,
‘Cause I can love you more than this, yeah,
When he lays you down,
I might just die inside,
It just don’t feel right,
‘Cause I can love you more than this,
Can love you more than, this



I am going to be positive no matter what. Even if I feel like !@#$% inside.
Uhh. Okay.

Ooh, before I forget. I heard Aqua's Barbie Girl for the first time and I can't stop laughing at the song. The lyrics are just too funny.


She Who Must Not Be Named:  hi, BTW :P pleasure's all mine :)
me:  Lol. hi. You doing okay, waise?
She Who Must Not Be Named:  yeah, i am. i dunno actually
me:  You're 21. I'm 19. I thought you were like 30 since you always call me kiddo. Just take care of yourself, okay?
She Who Must Not Be Named:  i married by choice. i was quite young when i fell in love. 14 maybe. yeah, ok :)
me:  Ohhh. That is so cool :o
She Who Must Not Be Named:  2 years ago i felt a connection with someone else. it wasnt like i was cheating. but my heart knew. it was like.. spiritual. it wasn't worldly and maybe you think that's bad. i just can't explain
me:  Noo. It sounds so.. perfect.
She Who Must Not Be Named:  lol
me:  And he loves you too, so you got married
She Who Must Not Be Named:  it was in 2008 or maybe 9 i dunno
me:  You don't remember getting married? That has got to be a first. I would treasure that day. Or maybe not. But yeah. But hey, as long as you're happy. You ARE happy, right?
She Who Must Not Be Named:  i remember the day due. it was Jan 2009. topic change.
me: Ah. Sure.
She Who Must Not Be Named: whats her name?
me:  can't tell you :P
She Who Must Not Be Named:  hmm
me: She is like.. awesome. young. but awesome.
She Who Must Not Be Named:  mashaAllah. u can put a fedilious charm on yourself and make me the secret keeper and tell me that name. no one would know :D
me:  Oh, so you know Harry Potter. Read a lot?
She Who Must Not Be Named :  yessss. i love reading
me: :o Christopher Paolini?


Some endless talk about books


She Who Must Not Be Named:  hmm. thanks:)
me:  Anytimee
She Who Must Not Be Namedso, tell me about yourself, something that's not on r blog
me:  I just turned 19
She Who Must Not Be Named:  lol
 me:  and I've done one year of Uni in America. And I'm doing my second online. Mechanical Engineering.
She Who Must Not Be Named: ohh
me:  And I'm going to go back in August to finish my remaining two years
She Who Must Not Be Named:  allah behter keray ap k liye:)
me:  I want to stay in Karachi-it's home but yeahh.
She Who Must Not Be Named:  hmm... you know i used to be patriotic, but not so much now
now i suggest people to grab any opportunity to get out of this place, but only with family
me:  This place is home, so I just want to make it better. For her, Aral, and Ayza.
She Who Must Not Be Named:  i pray that u succeed. does she love you?
me: I don't knoww.
She Who Must Not Be Named:  its never a good sign
me:  Yeah, I know
She Who Must Not Be Named:  are u prepared? for what might happen? God forbid. doesnt help to let go. doesnt help to hold on. doesnt help to be prepared
me:  Yeah. It still sucks then, yeah.
She Who Must Not Be Named:  so i hope things go ur way. oh it does, sucks so bad.
me:  But whatever happens, will happen for the best, right?
She Who Must Not Be Named: right. that's supposed to be our comfort and should suffice. but sadly it doesn't.
me:  exactlyyy
She Who Must Not Be Named: seriously, love is EVIL
me:  But I'll take it, one way or another. Oh my God. I was thinking yesterday that I should kill Cupid 
She Who Must Not Be Named:  lol :D lets do it together:D
me:  Hahahaha. Egg him and then kill him? Oh, and break his bow and arrows too.
She Who Must Not Be Named:  that baby has given me a lot of shit. turned me into a liar and a hateful person:D
me: I'm not as random and funny as I used to be!
She Who Must Not Be Named:  lets do it:D see, love has done this. same goes for me. i was... alive:D
me:  EXACTLY. Now, everything depends on another person
She Who Must Not Be Named:  i hate that part. and i hate the fact more that somehow or other we always find a reason to blame ourselves for whatever happens and the guilt then kills us.
me: That is SO SO SO exact. We should like write a book. About how it feels. Co-author it. Let it be Cupid's warning.
She Who Must Not Be Named:  if you want you can publish this chat on ur blog, ofcourse not mention my name:P
me:That should be fun 
She Who Must Not Be Named:  it should. people will think you have lost it:P
me:  Thanks for such an amazing idea :)
She Who Must Not Be Named:  hey its all you.
me:  Instead of your name, I'll put 'She who must not be named'
She Who Must Not Be Named:  yes. i once suggested that for TOWLYB:P


Sometimes, it feels like you can love but hate being in love. Like you love the person but hate having to depend on someone so much.


But tell me, did you fall for a shooting star
One without a permanent scar
And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there



The One Who Leaves Me Breathless, I love so much, meri jaan.


My university classes start on the 17th, so I have time to enjoy myself with friends who are arriving in Karachi by the 9th!!!! :D





11 comments:

  1. I have a VERY good Idea who 'She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" is :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drops of Jupiter. <3

    You're not going back to the States? Damn. I would have XD
    But I'm not smart enough to get into an american uni. XD

    OH, btw. This might sound stalkerish.... it's really not... but did you study from the lyceum? :P I saw you in a mutual friend's list, so I was like ohhhh, small world. :P

    Trust me, I'm not a stalker. I promise. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha great conversation.....do one thing kill the cupid from my side as well :D
    always wrong :P wrong timing ,wrong place and wrong person.

    "Sometimes, it feels like you can love but hate being in love. Like you love the person but hate having to depend on someone so much." i loved ur thoughts here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha Loved the last picture. And that song you opened the post with I think it's called "Smile". Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't kill Cupid yet. Wait till I'm heartbroken then I'll join you xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hamza Bin Ladin; Good. Keep it to yourself :)

    Rahima; Drops of Jupiter. <3
    I am going back. I don't want to :( Hey, anyone can get into an american uni. XD
    Yup, I was in Lyceum :)

    Rosette Princess; Yeah, this was a warning for Cupid :P Thank youu sister :)

    The Butterfly Effect; :D

    TayTay; thank youuu. yup.

    Areesha; I hope you won't be heartbroken.. ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love such chats ) Especially they are fun when you don't know who are you talking to. At first you feel not right because it's not your native language and you afraid to make some mistakes, but then it becomes so funny ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, awesome. I'm studying there at the moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally off the topic. if u wanto listen to some good music listen to anathema's are you there? and one last goodbye.

    goo goo dolls without you here.
    snow patrol set the fire to the third bar.
    snow patrol run.
    simple plan "untitled"

    air supply making love outta nothing at all
    meatloaf i'd do anything for love
    boyzone words
    and baby can i hold you tonight

    john denver you fill up my senses

    brad paisley raining you
    and whisky lullaby

    and jagjit singh kissi ne uss ko samjhaya to hota.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Butterfly Effect; Thank youuuu

    ReplyDelete